+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottom 6 points total

Bottom 6 points total

Given we are in the bottom 6 I reckon we will be lucky to get 6 more points. 1 win over livi 3 draws and lose to St Johnstone.

****ing livid how bad we are.

We will have home games against Dundee, Livi and St Mirren and away to Hibs and St J. We will continue to be generally sh1te for the remainder of the season but I can see us getting 5 points from the 3 home games but losing both away matches,which will be enough to scramble a mighty tenth position.

Then there needs to be the equivalent of the Red Wedding down Pittodrie way (for Game of Thrones fans) and then we will see whether Goodwin is up to it by who he signs for next season.

We have to hope we don't get Dundee until they are officially relegated.
    Even then we'll struggle.

The points will come against teams who have nothing to play for.

We're never going to win a game against anyone who gives a f'uck.

3 draws 2 losses.

10th ( and damn lucky to be there)

Three points are certain against Hibs, the gift that keep giving.

2 draws and 3 defeats.

So, in summary, 9 wins all season, including only the 1 for Jim, can’t beat Ross County when it mattered (only a little), a derisory per game points average of slightly more than 1, just over ten points from bottom and a few dozen from the top, did absolutely f*** all in the Cups, a squad that looks pretty crap apart from 2/3 players who will likely be gone by next season and limited funds available generally and even less due to our terrible season … the future looks f****** horrific or have I missed something!?

1 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    So, in summary, 9 wins all season, including only the 1 for Jim, can’t beat Ross County when it mattered (only a little), a derisory per game points average of slightly more than 1, just over ten points from bottom and a few dozen from the top, did absolutely f*** all in the Cups, a squad that looks pretty crap apart from 2/3 players who will likely be gone by next season and limited funds available generally and even less due to our terrible season … the future looks f****** horrific or have I missed something!?
    You missed out our new manager being a numpty

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    You missed out our new manager being a numpty
    Not sure than even Sir AF would have anything resembling success under the current regime!?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    1 draw.
    I am rejuvenated by that omission, ��

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast