+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Happy clappers.

O/T Happy clappers.

Just been in town for a pint with a few of mates and my son. I was approached by a poster on here and asked if I’m pocket rocket.
    He told me who he was started conversation off ok then went in because I disagreed with him to say us happy clappers are the reason we don’t progress as a club and Warne gets away with stuff because of people like me apparently were all cheerleaders for Warne 😊. He was clearly worse for wear and a bit of a tit tbh. When he reads this hopefully he will be embarrassed probably not though. Luckily for him I’m in a chilled out mood today. Some people should avoid alcohol.

Got me thinking though it’s also been said that we accept mediocrity from the club because we’re used to it. Not sure I agree with that just because I guess us happy clappers don’t t come on slating every one doesn’t mean we accept poor performances.

His point in Warne is interesting cause when I asked him who could do a better job he said loads but couldn’t name a replacement.
    Not actually sure happy clappers exist just some of us try to remain objective and positive. It’s interesting cause YAK and I disagree quite a lot but both are true supporters who just want the best for the club.

How did he know it was you Pocket, hope it wasn't a give away, &
    you had fireworks stuck out of your pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just been in town for a pint with a few of mates and my son. I was approached by a poster on here and asked if I’m pocket rocket.
    He told me who he was started conversation off ok then went in because I disagreed with him to say us happy clappers are the reason we don’t progress as a club and Warne gets away with stuff because of people like me apparently were all cheerleaders for Warne 😊. He was clearly worse for wear and a bit of a tit tbh. When he reads this hopefully he will be embarrassed probably not though. Luckily for him I’m in a chilled out mood today. Some people should avoid alcohol.

Got me thinking though it’s also been said that we accept mediocrity from the club because we’re used to it. Not sure I agree with that just because I guess us happy clappers don’t t come on slating every one doesn’t mean we accept poor performances.

His point in Warne is interesting cause when I asked him who could do a better job he said loads but couldn’t name a replacement.
    Not actually sure happy clappers exist just some of us try to remain objective and positive. It’s interesting cause YAK and I disagree quite a lot but both are true supporters who just want the best for the club.
    The thing about us so called Happy Clappers Pocket is that we post after all or nearly all matches, and even after a bad day at the office, will attempt to come up with some constructive criticism, unlike the Warne out brigade who you only hear from after any defeat or any poor result that wasn't expected, and how it's always PW's fault, which sometimes I believe they have a point.

He told me who he was started conversation off ok then went in because I disagreed with him to say us happy clappers are the reason we don’t progress as a club and Warne gets away with stuff because of people like me apparently were all cheerleaders for Warne ��. He was clearly worse for wear and a bit of a tit tbh. When he reads this hopefully he will be embarrassed probably not though. Luckily for him I’m in a chilled out mood today. Some people should avoid alcohol.

Yak has a real issue with Warney based on his recent posts

Hi mi owd pal!!

You’re clearly a top bloke and i wish it was me having a pint with you pal.

There’s a fair few numpties voicing their opinions at the moment. I prefer your take on things pal, you make a lot of sense.

Be lucky and take care my friend

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Yak has a real issue with Warney based on his recent posts
    Gm you are correct and tbh I posted yesterday when I was in the pub. My comments were out of line. I do think Warne struggles under pressure but I agree I need to reign it in a bit. I will be at Portsmouth and hopefully we get a good result.

Oh and the idiot in the pub today who challenged pocket you should be embarrassed you muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Hi mi owd pal!!

You’re clearly a top bloke and i wish it was me having a pint with you pal.

There’s a fair few numpties voicing their opinions at the moment. I prefer your take on things pal, you make a lot of sense.

Be lucky and take care my friend
    Good to hear from you pal.

Hope you and family are well mate?
    A lot of criticism for Warne at the moment some I understand but way over the top after Saturday. We would have taken 3rd at the start of the season however we can still finish top two.
    Take care pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Gm you are correct and tbh I posted yesterday when I was in the pub. My comments were out of line. I do think Warne struggles under pressure but I agree I need to reign it in a bit. I will be at Portsmouth and hopefully we get a good result.

Oh and the idiot in the pub today who challenged pocket you should be embarrassed you muppet.
    We all have different opinions and nobody can say they’re right or wrong but criticism of Warney is an offence by some and yes some will bite especially when we lose.

I admit I never wanted him, I blame him for last season but I thought he had improved this season, can’t blame him for injuries (pushing them too far in training could have an impact) but we’ve not been playing great for a while now even if we have won games and now it could be a problem, I’m just worried that Warney will revert back to his past mistakes and we will be stuck in L1.
    I won’t be happy

It looks like if you disagree with the happy clappers you’re a numpty.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    It looks like if you disagree with the happy clappers you’re a numpty.

FB and twitter are far worse than on here, they’d be some fights guaranteed if they saw each other and spoke to each other the way they do on there.
    In fact that’s what it probably is when we see them fighting at matches

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast