+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - Portsmouth v The Millers

Millersmad Matchthread - Portsmouth v The Millers

It's the business end of the season and we're still on with a shout of the double. Albeit a small one but nevertheless a chance all the same.
    It's not been fun the last 2 months and altho ugh results went our way we could see a pattern forming. It was one that had us looking over our shoulders a bit too uncomfortably. Then the week we pick up the only trophy/cup we can ever dream of winning the bitter taste of dropping out of the automatic promotion places came to pass.
    But we're still not out of it because tonight with the win well get back into those automatic promotion places! We still maintain a fantastic away record and we've still only conceded 5 goals all season which truly is amazing.

We can do this you know! We can get automatic promotion which will be the best seasons on record for us with the trophy included.
    But they don't half play with us emotionally. But they always have! Nothing comes easy and nothing ever will. We talk of incrimination progress! This Ibis what it looks like! A trophy and a promotion!

Enjoy the match boys and girls.

Come On You Reds!!!!!

3 hours to kick off and the dog's warming my place behind the sofa where I might take a peek out from later if I'm feeling brave

Morning Frog’n’all. Uplifting words as always. Once again, I’m hoping this is the bend in the road where we start moving in the right direction again.

The match clashes with one of my physio sessions so I’ll only catch the last 20 minutes or so. I’m hoping we’re a couple of goals ahead when I switch on and it’s one of those rare games where we’re not biting fingernails down to the first knuckle…

Total respect to those who are making the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog’n’all. Uplifting words as always. Once again, I’m hoping this is the bend in the road where we start moving in the right direction again.

The match clashes with one of my physio sessions so I’ll only catch the last 20 minutes or so. I’m hoping we’re a couple of goals ahead when I switch on and it’s one of those rare games where we’re not biting fingernails down to the first knuckle…

Total respect to those who are making the journey.
    Hi CT,
    I'm on my 2nd out of 3 weeks of re-education/physio. Hard work pays off in the end but the pain is tiresome. It's God dam boring here as well.

I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    3 hours to kick off and the dog's warming my place behind the sofa where I might take a peek out from later if I'm feeling brave
    One of my dogs literally gets up and walks out as soon as she hears our commentators.

An upturn in form needs to start right here.

The players are good enough to win this game so it’s up to them to get out there and win it but they might need help with the selection/formation etc

Come on lads stand up

Can't make it tonight but I'll be at the other five.It's a long old treck to get there for a midweek match.Well done to the three hundred plus who have gone down Let's all get behind the lads and get what we deserve by going up automatic.Our away form has been formidable and with four more coming up ,that could be crucial. UTM.

Just arrived. Got to be 3 points. Whatever happens keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Hi CT,
    I'm on my 2nd out of 3 weeks of re-education/physio. Hard work pays off in the end but the pain is tiresome. It's God dam boring here as well.

I wish you well.
    Thanks, Frog. Same to you.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast