+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Think this could be my last season

Think this could be my last season

I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Can honestly say I have only enjoyed about 4 games this year. None at all since January.

I have also realised I am a negative supporter and other than money, contribute nothing to the cause.

I feel like one of the characters in 'The guns of Navarone'- ?? think it was David Niven?? - who asked to be left behind on the expedition because he realised his injuries were holding back progress.

I have lost the love.

Have a look at the good games this season, like Sunderland & Gillingham on you tube,
    I saved them on Quest, with perhaps a green tea, & see if it brings back the good times.

Maybe look back at old games, like Revells wonder strike at Wembley, Alan Lee scoring
    at home promotion day, Rodney Fern, Ronnie Moore goals, & the Majestic Tony Towner.

I'd pack in going then if it's that the case, life is too short to waste hours and hours doing something that gives you no enjoyment if you don't have to do it. If you haven't enjoyed a season where we've been winning more often that not then you've no chance if we have an average or bad season. Probably better to just move on and do something else with your life.

He’s fishing and you both fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    I know he is, but my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I know he is, but my point still stands.
    Same for me, fishing or not, I put a answer to his dilemma.

I think it might be Mattock's last season
    He might be able to get a job as match DJ though

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I just don't enjoy it anymore.

Can honestly say I have only enjoyed about 4 games this year. None at all since January.

I have also realised I am a negative supporter and other than money, contribute nothing to the cause.

I feel like one of the characters in 'The guns of Navarone'- ?? think it was David Niven?? - who asked to be left behind on the expedition because he realised his injuries were holding back progress.

I have lost the love.
    If only it was true!

You never have been a supporter and never will be but we will still have the same old bollax from you on here next season.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I think it might be Mattock's last season
    He might be able to get a job as match DJ though
    I posted before, Mattock would be ok at Doncaster Rovers, next season in league two

Name:  the-bull****-is-70uml9.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  32.1 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast