+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dyche Sacked

Dyche Sacked

Do we think it will give them a kick up the bum for them to survive ? Their new owners dont seem to have a clue as well as little money.

They’ve just sealed relegation and also severely hampered their chances of returning first go to the PL. Unbelievable decision.

Damns, I still think he would have kept them up

Wow...that is crazy.

Or, at least, from an outside perspective it seems crazy. To me, it seems like he's done a fantastic job on a tiny budget; the team seem to play for him and the fans seem to be behind him-if anyone could pull them out of the mire it would be him, you'd think? That he's managed to keep the plates spinning season after season seems impressive and now they've taken away the plate spinner.

But, like I say, maybe that's just a 'neutral's' view. Maybe the Burnley fans will be looking forward to a different style of play, different types of players?

I think that decision is suicidal. And potentially great news for us.

I can't see any new manager bounce improving on what he's been doing there. Burnley had me genuinely worried at one point but whoever is coming in there is going to have a serious Houdini brief to deliver against.

Until we bag our next win or 2, it will still be a bit nip and tuck... but I personally think they're mad. Who are they going to wheel out, I wonder? Heard Partdue is on the sniff for a job. LOL.

What a stupid time to make a decision such as this when they still stand a slim chance of staying up.

I would reckon out of the bottom four in the mix that the Burnley players are more motivated by Dyche than the other three are by their managers. Dyche seems to have instilled a bit more grit and fight into his players than their rivals have.

Also if the worst happens and they do drop then who better to get them going for a quick return to the top flight.

I know, let’s get rid of the manager, at the ‘business end’ of the season, who knows the club and players inside out and who’s already proven he can win relegation fights and contract an unknown.

Perhaps an understandable decision from mid season or earlier but now? Can’t understand it. Sean Dyche is Burnley.

It's gonna be Big Sam coming in I recon, even if it's just til the end of the season I recon.

What would be hilarious would be Rafa going in there and keeping them up, relegating Everton.

Poetic justice indeed!

Must be something behind the scenes we don't know about.

No better man for them to have in this situation with still a chance of survival IMO.

What do I know though.

'Arry came up on the screen of the Bournemouth game glued to his phone. LOL.

What's the odds for him?

LOOOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)