+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

It wasn't pretty but 11 men dead on their feet tells you how much they wanted and deserved this one. It only takes one bit of quality to win a game and thankfully Smudge showed he has that quality despite the fact he was hobbling about worse than me at the end of 100 minutes. Well done to the 12th man too. Four more 1-0 wins and we're there.

Thoughts?

Fantastic. It’s all about the win.

Back on track. We’re bound to have nerves and wobbles but we’ll get there in the end. This result will prove to be massive.

Such relief!! Best form for weeks in 2nd half!!

Great second half and a well deserved win.

Well done Warney mixed it up and got the lads up for it at halftime.

Four more of the same and no one can stop us.

Basil was immense but fully backed up with the other 10.

Halted the slide, first step in changing the momentum. Credit to PW for doing what was needed when it came to tweaks, and the intent to play more football was lovely to see at times. Rathbone MOTM for me, back to his dogged best.

Onwards and upwards, keep doing this and we can do it. Ipswich are a much tougher nut to crack now, great win.

Also, how lovely to see Warnie smiling again in his post match interview. My heart hurt watching him after Portsmouth. Mr Rotherham United, this bloke, I love ‘im.

Went with more or less side I said. They had by far the easiest chance of the game 1st half so gone our way today. Agree Basil outstanding rest of midfield couldn't fault them. Back 3 today more mobile. Victor redeemed himself after tues finger tips 1st half denied them a clear chance, 2nd half kept them out again. Smith took his goal well. Would have liked Kell

Much better

REG adds the balance

Bizarre ref decisions

Great result onwards to burt
    Rwf bottled 3 reds for ipswich for me the shove on rathbone foulmon victor and 2 yellows for their ch.

Still tjink warne needs to leave cheiomand tutu up.for thier corners as they would.need to leave 3 up

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast