+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matchday Thread: QPR v Rams

Matchday Thread: QPR v Rams

All runs, be they good or bad, come to an end sooner or later, and wouldn't it be great if our appalling away form was turned around against Rangers? If we win, we take the fight forward one week further, and I'd rather we fail sometime in the next two weeks by others (ie Reading) winning rather than us losing.

So, a hopeful 2-1 win from me

Agreed.... Though think we'll take a hammering. 0-3 QPR

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    All runs, be they good or bad, come to an end sooner or later, and wouldn't it be great if our appalling away form was turned around against Rangers? If we win, we take the fight forward one week further, and I'd rather we fail sometime in the next two weeks by others (ie Reading) winning rather than us losing.

So, a hopeful 2-1 win from me
    Appreciate the sentiment, AF...but I can’t see it. Friday night understandably looked to have taken a massive amount out of the players. They looked ‘done’ at the end and I doubt Bielik will have recovered from what looked like a minor(ish) hamstring pull. 2-0 to QPR.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 17-04-2022 at 05:08 PM.

League 1 will be good for the club, get away from the cheating parachute regiments and the silly ness of the now boring Forest rivalry

Still got some good company in league 1 ie two of Sunderland, Sheff Weds and Ipswich are still gonna be down there if not all 3, then there’s Bolton and Charlton from the old 90s prem brigade as well, it’s not even that bad a league

Proper fans in there as well not the bandwagon supporters Leicester have found themselves apart of, funny how they’ve convientelty forgotten their time in league 1 like it’s beneath them.

I’m looking forward to it and I’m not just saying that because it’s happened and it’s a case of trying to justify it, I’m geniuley looking forward to it ��

Good riddance to the cheating parachute regiment and Forest I say

Here’s to visiting and watching some proper football again

On a side note when do the prat’s at the unofficial dcfc forum offer an apology for jumping into bed with Morris and then banning people for being critical of him?

I’d love them to offer a heartfelt apology

Don't know, ask them!

What is the "unofficial dcfc forum"? I have no idea what that is. Dcfcfans or Footymad or Vi tal or COYR or............

With regard to the game, they were the better side for the first hour, then we decided to have a go. It wasn't to be.

21st minute, free kick, Plange heads over at the far post. QPR defender had a fist full of his shirt. Penalty. Not given. Last minute, Cybulski can't get enough on the ball to direct it past their keeper. QPR defender had a fist full of his shirt. Penalty. Not given.

It's been this way all season and is a huge part of why -21 was too much to survive.

I will be at the last 2 games of the season, Blackpool and Cardiff. I will also be back next season provided the deal goes through.

Really disappointed by Jeff Hendrick's tweet post game..... "it's happened again" Terwat!!

We didnt get relegated yesterday, we were relegated 6 months ago and also by our dire away form when realistically all we'd have needed was probably 4 or 5 wins

I've consistently said not impossible but highly unlikely. Denied 2 absolute penalties yesterday and similar instances most games hasn't helped.

It was pretty much Mission Impossible from the off but we certainly made a fist of it.

It was made impossible by the efl and their bent refs

If they carry on with that caper next season we should riot on the pitch until the ref is replaced

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)