+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Balanbam ?.....איפה אתה

Where is Balanbam ?.....איפה אתה

looking at most recent posts, its been over a month since we heard from you - is all well, in Israel ?

I asked the same question about a week ago, BT said he'd PM him.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    I asked the same question about a week ago, BT said he'd PM him.
    you did - Kritti....sorry, missed the thread.

Here it is - https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38288820

did you manage to get in touch - BT ?

Cheers.

I have never had the pleasure to meet this ex-Rishton lad, and have no way of contacting him other than the Private Message facility on here.

I messaged him as promised, but as yet no response.

I miss him. I pray he is still with us in spirit, body and kind.

Great news! Balan is alive and kicking. For some unfathomable reason he is banned by DSG. He is/was unable to post. I'll try and get this sorted ASAP. I have been in touch with him via Facebook Messenger so all is well.

Thank BT. That is great news, particularly with his current location, although I know that you would argue that he would be more of an agressor than a victim!
    Perhaps that is why he has been banned, he is perhaps classed as too supportive of the Israelis because he lives there. Someone, somewhere has probably taken offence ---'tis the way of the world ---sadly!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Thank BT. That is great news, particularly with his current location, although I know that you would argue that he would be more of an agressor than a victim!
    Perhaps that is why he has been banned, he is perhaps classed as too supportive of the Israelis because he lives there. Someone, somewhere has probably taken offence ---'tis the way of the world ---sadly!
    I'm not having any of that - despite what Sinkov believes we do not do anti-Semitism on here - I'm on it like a skin rash Supersub6.

Excellent news, one does worry. Who or what is DSG?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Excellent news, one does worry. Who or what is DSG?
    Digital Sports Group (DSG) k_c, are the ones who own and operate this forum, and all of the others.

Cheers BT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)