+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fermers game

Fermers game

looking forward to Saturdays game, we will have a good support, and should be a noisy atmosphere.
    i hope we change the line up from the derby game, would like to see Elliot or Mulligan at right back and Cammy moved to
    midfield, as he has pace, which is lacking in midfield.
    i would put Mcgowan on the bench , and have Mcowan on the left and Mcmullan on the right.
    Any thoughts on team formations ?

Who would you put in goal.
    Forgive Lawlor for giving away the first goal against the Dabs or drop him and play Harry Sharp.

We can't go on changing goalkeepers, think it would be unfair to put pressure On Harry Sharp for this game,
    I would stick with Lawlor.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    We can't go on changing goalkeepers, think it would be unfair to put pressure On Harry Sharp for this game,
    I would stick with Lawlor.
    Hopefully Alan Combe our goalkeeping coach will have been giving Lawlor intensive coaching including advising him to not come charging out of his goal unless he is certain that he can punch the ball well out of his penalty box.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hopefully Alan Combe our goalkeeping coach will have been giving Lawlor intensive coaching including advising him to not come charging out of his goal unless he is certain that he can punch the ball well out of his penalty box.
    No goalkeeper, at any level, should ever need to be told that by a coach.

He will be frozen on his line if the managers comments in the press are anything to go by

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    He will be frozen on his line if the managers comments in the press are anything to go by
    The manager is a clown...but the boy Lawlor will never be a goalkeeper as long as he lives...if I was the young lad I would be gutted if I didn't get picked ahead of him

What is that now 10 games he’s failed to improve any result in any corespondent fixture , okay the Celtic game at parkhead was better than the 6 we got first game there but still no points , but apart from that the other 9 have actually been worse , so refross do you still see an improvement? I certainly don’t and think he should be shown the door tomorrow and let some other eejit take over till we appoint someone new for the new season in the championship , he’s a complete disgrace to our club

Thought we played well first half, and unlucky not to get a second, but second half was poor.
    Best players were Cammy,Mashall and Sweeny.
    Flogged a goal as usual, Lawrer rooted to his line and Mcmullan repeatabley giving the ball away.
    Can't see us winning any of the four games, looks like a clear out at end of the season, and hope we get a decent manager, would love to see Jack Ross, as someone like him would help to sell season tickets for the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Thought we played well first half, and unlucky not to get a second, but second half was poor.
    Best players were Cammy,Mashall and Sweeny.
    Flogged a goal as usual, Lawrer rooted to his line and Mcmullan repeatabley giving the ball away.
    Can't see us winning any of the four games, looks like a clear out at end of the season, and hope we get a decent manager, would love to see Jack Ross, as someone like him would help to sell season tickets for the Championship.
    Agree but add Anderson to the players who stepped up the first 30 mins , don’t know what happened to them after that though ? ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)