+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim's bottom six Dons v Livi Match thread

Goodwin. Keep him get relegated. We have been worse than ever since he has been here and the players have no belief that they can score never mind actually win a game. As poor as they are they also look totally lost out on the pitch with no leadership on or off the park.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’m watching bloody Dundee

It’s Bobby Madden
    I’m expecting a late penalty for St Johnstone

1-1
    Get him sacked

Least Hibs had the bottle to realise Maloney was a dud Onewin is out his depth.

Red hohn i think yer right Goodwin is useless another brain fart from that detestable cu n t conmack

He will still be called Onewin at the end of the season. Although hopefully he is fired before then.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Goodwin. Keep him get relegated. We have been worse than ever since he has been here and the players have no belief that they can score never mind actually win a game. As poor as they are they also look totally lost out on the pitch with no leadership on or off the park.
    I dont know, i am not compairing the two but Manchester United squad/team are full of poison/wasters and have seen off many managers and i think we have our own (utter sh1te) version of that.

As with the above dodgey comparison, the tone is set from the top and Colgate boy is up to his nuts in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Well, we've moved up one place thanks to Hibs...we need all the help we can get. Jesus wept it's desperate stuff.
    The only thing that will save the club this season is the dross below them in the league. McInnes will be having a bit of a laugh as well.
    Last edited by Hairdrier; 23-04-2022 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    The only thing that will save the club this season is the dross below them in the league. McInnes will be having a bit of a laugh as well.
    He's probably genuinely worried for us but cormack is the vile c u nt that has got us here!

McInnes can get tae f'uck

Boring b'astard.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    McInnes can get tae f'uck

Boring b'astard.
    I agree but it was more his bottling it ness that got me more than hit boringness

Asked both the loons if they fancied Pittodrie, no way was the answer from both, we're always shyte against Livi, so off I pops along for my first game since before Lockdown and wish I had listened to my loons and not bothered. I haven't seen them play this season other than highlights off the telly, which to be honest hasn't been much, but to my eyes that was as bad as anything I have seen since Pele ruled the roost down Pittodrie Street.

Like the Pele years we lack creativity in the middle of the park and good defenders at the back and confidence is shot to bits, but other than that we didn't look too bad.

From what I saw today I would say that the players aren't too happy with their new manager. I'm not fussed about about Goodwin telling some they haven't got a future at the club, none of them could have any complaints based on what I seen today and should be professional enough to get on with the job of proving him wrong or at least trying to impress future employers.

I'm not going to be calling for Goodwins head already, far too soon especially when we apparently paid a big fee (for us) to get him, but he has some job ahead of him during the summer and we need more than players who can do a job, we need some quality all over the park, something I didn't see much of today, but can we find that quality to lift us, never going to be easy in the market we are competing in.

I would say Hayes was decent today and McKenzie & Barron too were decent. Have never seen the fuss over Ferguson and did little to convince me today that we will see big money offers for him in the summer.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast