+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novak Djokovic - Your A T wat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Djokovik is a Serbian and lives in Monte Carlo- what exactly are you against? He can't help where he was born. Australia? that totalitarian regime and you support their actions when it is in truth none of your business.You still seemed trapped in the Covid rules nonsense & your Ukraine support is just virtue signalling . The reality is it's an effort to preserve USA commercial interests & threaten Russian sovereignity. Ukraine is known to be corrupt state with strong neo - nazi influences & the West posturing isan effort to deflect Covid economic analysis- apparently we spent £40 trillion that's £558 for every man woman and child with a total death toll of 17500 from Covid an average age of 82.

Snowflake I ain't better informed than you I am- though it's a very very low bar
    £40 trillion…Christ that’s made me laugh!

"your Ukraine support is just virtue signalling . The reality is it's an effort to preserve USA commercial interests & threaten Russian sovereignity. Ukraine is known to be corrupt state with strong neo - nazi influences & the West posturing isan effort to deflect Covid economic analysis"

Can we please have this moron banned for these comments?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The Serbians were pretty adept at murdering women and children and committing mass r a p e in the mid 90’s.

Perfect bedfellows for the Russians.
    So were the American's in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    "your Ukraine support is just virtue signalling . The reality is it's an effort to preserve USA commercial interests & threaten Russian sovereignity. Ukraine is known to be corrupt state with strong neo - nazi influences & the West posturing isan effort to deflect Covid economic analysis"

Can we please have this moron banned for these comments?

Comments of most subjects either way are a posters view. That said these comments on Ukraine from this absolute w anker Bordering are disgusting when women and children are being executed in cold blood! I hope this filthy piece of scum does not visit this forum again!

It would be different if his own family were subjected to this vile abuse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    So were the American's in Vietnam.
    I don’t dispute that Des but we are discussing Djokovic and his Serbian heritage in the context of his support for the Russians.

Not for one minute does anyone think that the Yanks just handed out chocolates and nylons in Vietnam.

Last word

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    It’s all very well wealthy Russian sports stars, and their buddies, saying ‘it’s not fair’, they are living a highly privileged lifestyle, many is luxurious tax havens, while many people, the old, women and children are being butchered in Ukraine, is that fair? Any success by a Russian tennis player, or any other Russian sports star, will be reported in Russia as success for the ‘great Russian people’. If these pampered Russians don’t like it, maybe they should go home and lead some resistance to the murderers regime, or at least renounce their citizenship and apply to another country to become citizens there. In my opinion, there should be no participation in international sport by any Russian, even if they compete under neutral flag. Putin wages total war, the ban on Russians must be total, too. No exceptions.
    He's Serbian not Russian.

It's not total war by any stretch of the imagination

Resistance fighters? there are only ever very few see France WW2 or even anti- Hitler in Germany

Thought I’d reply to the unthinking vitriol being poured on me.
    I see much of the comments as ill informed and unsubstantiated

I was accused of being a snowflake. Here’s the definition……
    Snowflake “A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”6 Oct 2020
    Really can’t see how you can accuse me of being a snowflake. I am putting a contrarian view that a Serbian tennis player living in Monte Carlo should not be penalised from plying his trade. & I am taking a lot of flak for it
    A poster on here was Laughing @ my Covid cost calculation
    I got it wrong . I apologise. Here’s the real deal……
    The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in very high levels of public spending. Current estimates of the cost of Government measures announced so far range from about £310 to £410 billion. This is the equivalent of about £4,600 to £6,100 per person in the UK.
    Source House of Commons Library

Suggestions of banning me from the site
    That’s a good definition of fascist tendencies
    Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.
    Whatever happened to free speech?

I will engage in reasoned fact based debate but really the quality of thought seemingly without factual basis is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    He's Serbian not Russian.

It's not total war by any stretch of the imagination

Resistance fighters? there are only ever very few see France WW2 or even anti- Hitler in Germany

Thought I’d reply to the unthinking vitriol being poured on me.
    I see much of the comments as ill informed and unsubstantiated

I was accused of being a snowflake. Here’s the definition……
    Snowflake “A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.”6 Oct 2020
    Really can’t see how you can accuse me of being a snowflake. I am putting a contrarian view that a Serbian tennis player living in Monte Carlo should not be penalised from plying his trade. & I am taking a lot of flak for it
    A poster on here was Laughing @ my Covid cost calculation
    I got it wrong . I apologise. Here’s the real deal……
    The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in very high levels of public spending. Current estimates of the cost of Government measures announced so far range from about £310 to £410 billion. This is the equivalent of about £4,600 to £6,100 per person in the UK.
    Source House of Commons Library

Suggestions of banning me from the site
    That’s a good definition of fascist tendencies
    Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.
    Whatever happened to free speech?

I will engage in reasoned fact based debate but really the quality of thought seemingly without factual basis is pathetic

Yes even school kids will know he’s Serbian but the point was - who the f uck is he to challenge the government rules of another country!! Obviously not content with lying to gain entry to Australia!

Almost everyone is in agreement Russians/Belarussians should be banned which included the World Cup. Instances where they have competed not under their flag/s these t wats have had the Z symbol showing and have mocked the war!

It’s not total war you say!!!! You thick piece of s hit!!! So civilians executed by gun shots - mass gang rapes - civilians chucked in shallow graves all verified.

Your a complete insensitive k nob!! Take your views elsewhere and go f uck off!!

Moron!!!!

Serbia is one of Russia’s best friends .... the only Balkan country which has not come out with sanctions against Russia .... Djokovic is a Serbian who clearly aligns with his country’s policy .... hence his Wimbledon views .....

personally I don’t give a flying f*** about what Djokovic says .... his views are worthless to me ..... ban the Russians and Belorussians from every sporting event on the planet IMO .... unforgivable what they are doing in Ukraine ..... it’s time to decide which side of the fence you sit ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)