+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Weymouth 23.04.22 [NL]

⚽ Match Thread vs. Weymouth 23.04.22 [NL]

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  20.9 KB

Match day is here again and, with just 6 fixtures remaining, Notts need to take advantage of the dangerously alleged 'easy run-in' with which they've been blessed.

Today's visitors will be fighting for their lives and could in fact be relegated by tea time. I suspect this might make today's game less 'easy' than some think! Frank Vincent could do with a birthday hat trick if you ask me! Let's hope The Terras don't provide any terrors.

Team news at 2:00pm

Commentary is available on the usual channels and the web link to the inimitable Charlie and Stall can be found here

COYP!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-04-2022 at 02:24 PM.

Name:  FRB86oZWQAMlrE2.jpg
Views: 1756
Size:  83.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  FRB86oZWQAMlrE2.jpg
Views: 1756
Size:  83.4 KB
    I expected that, If there were no injuries, should be enough for another comfortable win. Someone else will have to score the birthday hat-trick for Vinny. Looking forward to it, nice train ride up and pre-match in BeerHeadZ.

Radio Red gets worse. David Jackson (I think) has just spoken to Stall about Notts - it was all about Arter, then asked what Stall thought of a goal Colback scored last week. F**k all about Notts otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Radio Red gets worse. David Jackson (I think) has just spoken to Stall about Notts - it was all about Arter, then asked what Stall thought of a goal Colback scored last week. F**k all about Notts otherwise.
    Then he’s trying to convince Stall that Colback meant that ‘wonder’ goal! The bloke is a complete k**b….and had to wait 20 minutes before another club was mentioned!
    Rant over,walking to the ground on this glorious day looking for another 3 points!
    COYP

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Then he’s trying to convince Stall that Colback meant that ‘wonder’ goal! The bloke is a complete k**b….and I’m had to wait 20 minutes before another club was mentioned!
    Rant over,walking to the ground on this glorious day looking for another 3 points!
    COYP
    No way did colback mean that, sliced his cross into the net…awful delivery!

Are we 4-3-3 today?

Burchnall said in hospitality Cameron could be back for the last 2 matches of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    No way did colback mean that, sliced his cross into the net…awful delivery!

Are we 4-3-3 today?
    It has to be the same as last week? 4-2-3-1...

Only thing I ask today is can the professional footballers and not the carpet fitters/insurance reps/electricians score first this week, please?

Today should be about goal difference really

Get in!

Could outdo the Barnet score by the sounds of it.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast