+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Crystal Palace - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

TEAM NEWS

Crystal Palace winger Michael Olise will be assessed after he was withdrawn in the first half of Wednesday's defeat at Newcastle.

Luka Milivojevic has returned to training following a hamstring issue, while Nathan Ferguson remains out.

Leeds United's Adam Forshaw is out for the remainder of the season after fracturing his knee cap in training.

Patrick Bamford and Tyler Roberts are both nearing a return but this game comes too soon for them.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Crystal Palace are unbeaten in five home league games against Leeds (W3, D2).

Leeds are aiming to win three consecutive league matches against Palace for the first time.

The Whites could complete a league double over the Eagles for just the third time and first since 1994-95.

Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their past five outings at Selhurst Park (W3, D2).

The Eagles have lost three matches in a row in all competitions.

Wilfried Zaha is seeking to score in three successive home games for Crystal Palace in all competitions for the first time since May 2018.

Zaha has failed to find the net in all eight of his matches against Leeds.

Joel Ward could make his 250th Premier League appearance in this game.

Leeds United

Leeds have won three of their last four Premier League games, as many victories as they had in their previous 18 (D4, L11).

The Whites are aiming to win three consecutive top-flight away fixtues for the first time since August 2002.

Jack Harrison is aiming to become the first Leeds player to score in four successive Premier League matches since Mark Viduka from March to April 2004.

2 - 2 will do, but 3 points and we can start to think about relaxing.....

Oz, sort audio please. Reset. I get off plane at 8pm, so expect wall to wall commentary when i link in to your coverage at 8.25pm! Cheers.

MOT.

I was going to got up 4.30 am to set it up because it said Monday game which is Monday for me lol I need others to complain about the voice as it could be your end. I've done everything even reset discord and all so will see. You know it's funny when you go to the games you run on adrenaline there is no commentary as you watch live. Watch on tv and somehow we need idiots to tell us what's going on as we are all blind well some maybe lol

Lol. My end is tickety boo.

On yer own chaps tomorrow night as the Rev has got some business to attend to.

Will be with you all in spirit.

C'mon Leeds.

MOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    On yer own chaps tomorrow night as the Rev has got some business to attend to.

Will be with you all in spirit.

C'mon Leeds.

MOT!
    I have a feeling the Rev knows what's incoming

Enjoy the business Rev and hopefully when u get back we will be sitting 3 points better in the table.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Enjoy the business Rev and hopefully when u get back we will be sitting 3 points better in the table.
    Thanks pal - everything that can be crossed will be crossed for them 3 points - MOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Thanks pal - everything that can be crossed will be crossed for them 3 points - MOT!
    Hope business goes well Fingers Crossed lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Hope business goes well Fingers Crossed lol
    Thanks oz

Win this one and momentum carries us to safety.

Hope Marsch leaves leaves firpo out. can't afford to give up that much with the speed they have.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)