+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Blackpool match thoughts

Barnsley v Blackpool match thoughts

-------------------- ???

2 v 0 to the Super Reds , excuse the pun but Blackpool on the beach & no pressure on the reds with hopefully Disco banging the drum about pride

Could be embarrasing ? In spite of what many may think ? Devaney wont solve the problem , maybe for the next few matches ? He's a Cheltenham bound Manager in time , home Town and a Club he loves more than us, i hate these situations , and it was all so avoidable, Hossoyle has killed our Club .

You've been saying that for how many matches now Shad, 2 or 3 nil to the super reds!. Obviously your joking, I think!.

As for the Blacky lashers match, on the date that we went up to the Prem on 25 years ago.. well I think that tells its own story. 😢

Will there be any protests I wonder, at this or the Preston Nobbers match. I actually wish we din't have to waste our time like this, with 3 more matches.

Can see us beating blackpool then reverting back to type on saturday against preston just like we did when schopp went and we beat derby but lost to hull straight after. Be typical for me. Missed the derby game but went to the hull home game, same this week, am missing tomorrow but going against preston. Lightning may strike twice!!

Match thoughts? I hope it stays fine for em

New manager bounce so maybe we'll sneak a 1-1 draw. Blackpool appear to be a decent side and haven't slackened off recently.
    Do I bother watching it on ifollow? Just can't decide. Maybe saving a tenner will win the day.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Match thoughts? I hope it stays fine for em
    Eh up Pass me still art of country trying to earn a crust - thinking abart getting art of bed in early hours again and spending a tenner to watch the super reds, can I ave your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Eh up Pass me still art of country trying to earn a crust - thinking abart getting art of bed in early hours again and spending a tenner to watch the super reds, can I ave your thoughts?

It depends which lineup conway decides to play 🚾🚾🚾🚾

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast