+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Onewin's bottom six dons v Dundee match thread.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Da da da da, dum de dum.

I'm not arguing tonight, just singing to myself.

We're never ever going to get relegated, but bloody hell I've been worried this week.

You try to convince yourself that you don't care as much as you used to, but it's a lie.

The relief is immense.

Da de da de da.
    Indeed.
    5p....50p.....5p....50p.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Yes it's been a letdown.

Hopefully start next season with great hopes as well.

Will be a major disappointment if we only sign ex St.Mirren players though.
    We might all end up buddies if we do.

Well we got the 3 points and that’s all that matters so credit for that - but by fuuck we make it hard for ourselves.

Credit to Lewis for the clean sheet, as those two gypes in front of him did their best to cost him it.

Continuing to pick those two regardless of how bad they are is a serious question mark against Goodwin tbh.

Thought Besuijen had some nice moments and was a big threat down the left.

McKenzie was decent - credit to him there as I'm not a fan.

Fergie ice cool fae the spot as per - crucial goal.

Thats us safe now so lets put this absolute clusterfuuck of a season to bed, learn from it and get on with rebuilding for next season.

The diets managed it this year, no reason we can’t do the same.

Absolutely crucial summer ahead though. Cormack better come up with the Benjamin’s…

Apologies guys .... Ah said Ah would put up a bottle o' wine for this game ... but been busy and it slipped ma mind until Fergie stepped up tae tak the pen ... Ah'll carry it forward though and add it on for the next game

No need, I would have said Ferguson so just give it to me.

Ferguson played OK but for me the best Dons players were Vinny, Mackenzie and Lewis. Garner gave it to Ferguson, by his own admission, due to the “importance of the goal”. Aberdeen were arguably lucky to win that game as Dundee could have had two or three goals in the first half but offered little after that. Ramirez doesn’t look happy and didn’t offer much.

All we needed was a ****ty 1-0 win and that's what we got.

I never thought we would get relegated, however much the team tried to prove otherwise, but more due to Dundee and Perth Saints being far worse than we ever were.

Won't be popular with some, but I think we should stick with Joe as our number one, unless we really can bring in a better keeper and I have my doubts about that. I know he hasn't been to his usual standards, but the quality in front of him this season and last couldn't have helped and I mean the midfield as much as the defence. I do think we need two new central defenders unless JG can turn around the fortunes of what we have got, but I don't think it is possible and I think that ship has sailed for our centre backs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I do think we need two new central defenders unless JG can turn around the fortunes of what we have got, but I don't think it is possible and I think that ship has sailed for our centre backs.
    They're out in the middle of the North Sea in a dinghy with no oars.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    They're out in the middle of the North Sea in a dinghy with no oars.
    … and a large leak!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Won't be popular with some, but I think we should stick with Joe as our number one, unless we really can bring in a better keeper and I have my doubts about that.
    Hladky is a significant upgrade on Lewis - probably cheaper too.

If we can get him, its a no brainer…

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910