+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Tam Courts

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    And in that time it was only when we had ‘relative’ stability (Sir Craig/Pedro 2006-13) that we had consistent success. This chopping and changing helps no-one.
    yup Jack Ross appointment reminds me a bit of Sir Craig - other side of Edinburgh did well, failed in England and decent experience (7 and 9 respectively). So Ross to be Scotland manager in 3 years time then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    yup Jack Ross appointment reminds me a bit of Sir Craig - other side of Edinburgh did well, failed in England and decent experience (7 and 9 respectively). So Ross to be Scotland manager in 3 years time then lol
    Hope so, as it will mean he's done a cracking job with us!

I would take Levein back with open arms! Hopefully we can get Ross in quickly as has been said before....we need players and we need them now!

BBC saying next 48 hours for announcement. non deal breakers being ironed out. whatever that means but sounds like they have been trawling message boards and pieced together all the bits that they can point to if indeed it doesn't happen - waste of a licence fee (unless you are GB of course)

Hearing he's got the joab in Budapest

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Hearing he's got the joab in Budapest
    He has,heard it on the radio on way home from work......a team the size of Falkirk. WTF is he thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    He has,heard it on the radio on way home from work......a team the size of Falkirk. WTF is he thinking?
    no way he could fluke a 2nd season here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    no way he could fluke a 2nd season here?
    It's got to be for more money? I said in a previous post that because he'd have been all too eager to take our role as head coach that he'd be on bottom dollar so therefor I'd say we didn't offer to up his salary so he fkd off to Half Man Half Biscuit😉

translated from the Honved site. It appears they seduced Tam.....

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

"We are very happy that we were able to seduce Thomas to Kispest," said Chris Docherty, sports director of the Budapest Honvéd at honvedfc.hu. "He's a coach with huge potential, and several high-profile European and English clubs have competed for his favor, so it's a great thing that we've been able to convince him that Honvéd can be a success."

“I know the great tradition of football in this country, as well as the fact that the people of Kispest go through fire and water for their team, and I am the type of coach who will achieve real success if he is surrounded by people who do it. they are passionate about football, said Tam Courts , the new master of the Pest, the coach of the coaching giants . - I wish the fans could be proud of the club again to see a team that will do everything on the field to win, and hopefully that will be coupled with performance and results. The training center is well equipped and the stadium is beautiful, all the conditions are in place for the Honvéd to be successful and I am very excited to be a member of this club. ”

RECOMMENDED
    NB I: Vignjevics is no longer the head coach of the Honvéd - official
    Born in 1981, Courts was a hopeful midfielder at a young age, but he couldn’t run into Livingston FC and then only get to smaller teams. He also played football at two clubs with his younger brother, Conrad, who was three years younger than him, and then retired almost simultaneously in 2018 and early 2019, respectively.

Tam Courts tried his hand as a player manager at quarter-division Kelty Hearts, joining Dundee United in 2020, where he first became the head of the youth and then proved to be the head coach the previous season.

“Six**** academics also had the opportunity to break the record for the youngest player to be at the forefront during the season,” the Honvéd website added.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post

So TA tells him to gtf so had to run to his ex Dundee United marra.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)