+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers V Leipzig

Rangers V Leipzig

The Rangers hoards are fuming because Leipzig players had the audacity to celebrate at the end of last nights game. They are being called smug, arrogant, disrespectful and assuming they are in the final. The irony is way over their bigoted heads. They are now talking of turning Ibrox into a cauldron of hate for return game - sales of Buckfast will go through the roof that day.
    These £uckers should take a good long look in the mirror (whilst sober).

It's interesting. Borussia Mönchengladbach did the same after getting a goalless draw at Tannadice in 87!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's interesting. Borussia Mönchengladbach did the same after getting a goalless draw at Tannadice in 87!
    Remember it well Terry.
    However, I watched a rerun of the end of the game and in my opinion it was more of a case of relief from the Leipzig players etc. after the late goal. The Leipzig manager was very respectful in his post match interview towards Rangers and the difficulty of the second leg.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    The Rangers hoards are fuming because Leipzig players had the audacity to celebrate at the end of last nights game. They are being called smug, arrogant, disrespectful and assuming they are in the final. The irony is way over their bigoted heads. They are now talking of turning Ibrox into a cauldron of hate for return game - sales of Buckfast will go through the roof that day.
    These £uckers should take a good long look in the mirror (whilst sober).
    ****. Them.

Seriously, they are on video signing about fenian blood before during and after the game. Imagine they got to final again. They are in big trouble i hear (not the players but the feral rats in replicas). I live in west coast. Last Glasgow cup game 2012 v 1887 - women were running out of houses shouting fenian scum. Men were drapping union jacks and 55 signs everywhere. Police did nothing and the 1887 club fans didnt either.

I have no favourites here. But the Newco 2012 are as bad as a club i used to know with all their lawyers, lords, handshakes, buckfast and broken glass.

They hate United too.

I just hope they are humped and they all goto their beds. They get to another final and its shocking down here.

Manchester went well especially pre match.

SCUM

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Yeah thats one of my first memories of arrogance (or maybe just relief??) - tbf (anyone else there for semi to recant my young drunken memories) - they knew we were a team and thought they could win 1-0 at home. fair point as it could have been. Nothing but nice memories of BMG - apart from where their ground was lol

Pre-game the TV discussion was how this could potentially be Rangers second UEFA Cup/Europa League Final.

How does that work exactly?

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    ****. Them.
    Yep **** them. Although from a selfish angle it won't do us any harm that they are still well in the tie

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)