+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apology to Warne

Yeah, respect when it is your mate. Perhaps don't say it in the first place YAK? (Not actually aiming at you, just being a sarcastic bugger for your pal)

Football fans and fickle go together like hand an glove. After being so far clear and seeing that lead ebb away was too much for some. Thing is some of the stuff being spouted was absolutely disgusting, certainly on Facebook.

The fact is Paul Warne is a thoroughly decent human being who gives his all for this club of ours, he works under tight constraints and is almost fighting a losing battle. To get us up in the autos when potentially 7 or 8 other clubs will have bigger, in some cases much bigger budgets is a brilliant achievement and none of us should underestimate this. What’s his reward for getting us up? Knowing there will be 19 other clubs with much bigger budgets next season. Imagine that, like trying to win a Grand Prix in a Skoda ffs.

Good on the people who’ve held there hands up and admitted they were wrong but we all know the chances are he will be a clueless, no tactics bottler 10 games into next season, should we be bottom or near the bottom of the league.

I just think he’s done enough to deserve better, we’ll see hey!!!

It was a genuine apology. I got it wrong. That’s it the end of. I’ll be there home and away next season.
    I’ll try to be more balanced and not get emotional.
    Really don’t need everyone’s forgiveness or understanding though I don’t actually give a **** tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    It was a genuine apology. I got it wrong. That’s it the end of. I’ll be there home and away next season.
    I’ll try to be more balanced and not get emotional.
    Really don’t need everyone’s forgiveness or understanding though I don’t actually give a **** tbh.
    So what was the point of your O/P Yak.

As I said I got it wrong.
    People saying I shouldn’t have said this or that and I will be saying the same next season if we lose a few.
    I won’t but like I said don’t give a **** what people think tbh.
    It’s last I’ll say on topic.
    Well done Warnie.

Nobody is perfect. I used be in charge of a few sections, always on the shop floor looking after machinery. I used to say "my jobs is easy, trying to do others at the same time is the hard bit". Pressure comes with the job, the higher you go, then the more you get. If you can't handle it, then it's not for you.
    PW seems to handle it well, on the outside, but it the inside what makes you ill. He, like all managers, get well paid to do the job. Usually if you fail, like lots do, they still walk in to another well paid job. Like TS said about hiring PW, why get someone off the roundabout of people failing several times? Then PW walked in..................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123