+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ❔ Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Dover Athletic 02.05.22 [NL]

We easily win 3-0 as Dover are so poor. However, we have at least 15 chances, with Wooton missing a hat full even I could put away. Most teams would have doubled Notts score.

5,500 even a bank hol can't stop the slow erosion of support.

Notts 5 - 1 Dover

Roberts 2, Rodrigues 2, Wootton.

3-2 Notts.

5334 in attendance. I can imagine a lot of people have already realised what inevitable result of the season will be and don't see the point in going, myself included.

Notts 4. Dover 1.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Notts 5 - 1 Dover

Roberts 2, Rodrigues 2, Wootton.

Exactly the same as my prediction including the goalscorers, but I would go a few less on the crowd.

Notts 5-1 Dover ( Roberts 2, Rodrigues 2, Wootton)

Att 5,915

I very rarely predict a big win for Notts, but this should be the easiest game we will face all season. Even without their points deduction they would be well adrift at the bottom, and have a goal difference of -62. Currently 5th, 6th and 7th are only separated narrowly on goal difference, this is a perfect chance to make sure we go all out to make the most of it.

Notts 5 Dover 2
    Nemane, Roberts 3, Wootton

It's a game we should win comfortably and should be ruthless and score 5 or 6 like when we played Barnet at Meadow Lane.

Dover have conceded 96 goals so far so let's go at least one better than last week and score at least 4 to take them to 100 goals in the against column. We need to secure our play-off place as 8th placed Dagenham can still finish on 78 points so three points tomorrow could secure it should Dagenham lose.

Therefore;

Notts County 6-1 Dover
    Wootton 2, Rodrigues, Roberts 2, Sam

I hope we don't go 2-0 up and just play keep ball.

Notts 4 Dover 2
    Roberts 2, Rodrigues, Sam

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I love your enthusiasm, but sadly am finding it difficult to justify driving up to Nottingham on a Bank Holiday Monday to watch a team that have let us down so badly today. I’m not even sure where the responsibility lies. Yes, ultimately it is the manager, but surely the players should have enough “fire in their bellies” to see off a team so lowly placed in the National League.
    To have "fire in their bellies" they would need someone to ignite it and seeing their manager just standing there with his arms folded, dreaming up yet another squad formation as this one isn't working, isn't going to light it.

0-0. Played by a disjointed and bewildered Notts team and watched by a disillusioned and shrinking crowd of 4,700.

The considered arms folded approach hasn't seemed to be a problem at Meadow Lane this season and today will be no different.

Tie Them Up In Notts 4 v 1 White Cliffs of Dover

Wootton X 3
    Sam

Attendance: 5798 and a few trying to claim that it's a mass exodus, the hardcore voting with their feet due to tippy tappy football on the deck.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast