+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v Aberdeen 7th May Match Thread

Hibernian v Aberdeen 7th May Match Thread

Posted to blind-side any self-indulgent match thread title nonsense. COYR.

A nice little draw.

Boring end to the season, which is exactly what I've been praying for this past week or so.

To be honest, I thought it was the one which we’d find less arduous than the other 4. At least Hibs play attacking football which suits us with our inability to break down the ‘efficiency’ of the Mason-lite stappit midfields, general niggliness, and time-wasting of the other 4. Although TMSTID gave it a bit of a go yesterday, and St Paisley might not be as dour and nasty as ****ing Perth and *******ing Ferranti.

I would like any result that means we are 100% safe, shocking thing to be saying but thats on Cormack.

Once/if its done i would love to see the majority of wage thieves at Pittodrie binned and that extends to non playing staff as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Posted to blind-side any self-indulgent match thread title nonsense. COYR.
    Like 👍

As for the game - 2 teams who are likely to shiit the bed on any given Saturday, so fuuck knows what’ll happen.

We’re safe now so don’t really give a fuuck tbh - would be nice to see a performance though, now the pressures off.

GET CONSIDINE IN - he deserves a run, both based on form of the CH’s and to allow him to say cheerio over the last couple of matches…

Good no-nonsense thread title.

Going down on the bus for this. Hopefully a decent day out with a few beers in Middletons.

A 1-1 draw for me. Season will end there, thank fvck.

Middletons was a great boozer when I used to travel. It provided a first class viewpoint of a fairly brutal battle between the respective mobs on Easter Road around 85-ish, maybe the Eric Black hat-trick/5-0 game, with coppers on cuddies post-match and a’thing.

Proper Mannies’ grog shop.

Right , come on you lot, pay attention, there's a game on today.

Either a point for us or a point dropped at Livi needed.

Please don't let us go to Perth on Wednesday needing anything.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 07-05-2022 at 01:26 PM.

Lewis, McCrorie, Gallagher, Bates, MacKenzie, Ferguson, Hayes, Barron, Polvara, Besuijen, Watkins.

Substitutes: Woods, Considine, Ramirez, Montgomery, McGeouch, Ojo, McLennan, Jenks, Ruth.

Ramirez dropped again. Maybe Cantwin is trying to get rid of him

Where's Ramsay?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast