+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hibernian v Aberdeen 7th May Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    The fact that Goodwin has Ojo in his squad never mind actually playing the useless pr*ck fills me with confidence for the future.
    Yaaaaas.

SCAPEGOAT!

SCAPEGOAT!

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yaaaaas.

SCAPEGOAT!

SCAPEGOAT!
    Well definitely not a footballer

Safe. Phew. Come on ewe redz.

Well, that was two simply woeful teams going through the motions - draw about right.

McCrorie at RB instead of that clueless fud Ojo and that goal doesn’t happen as no way Ross gets beat for pace for the cross to come in like that. No idea why Ojo was put on at all frankly - especially back there.

McKenzie decent again. Midfield ok - no creativity as per. Watkins crocked again, good player on his day, but we’re wasting our time with this guy sadly as he just cant stay fit, so we need at least two decent strikers (if Ramirez stays, otherwise its 3) to provide enough cover.

So thats us safe officially now, what an achievement. Two more games to go then we can put this complete clusterfuuck to bed, thank god…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well, that was two simply woeful teams going through the motions - draw about right.

McCrorie at RB instead of that clueless fud Ojo and that goal doesn’t happen as no way Ross gets beat for pace for the cross to come in like that. No idea why Ojo was put on at all frankly - especially back there.

McKenzie decent again. Midfield ok - no creativity as per. Watkins crocked again, good player on his day, but we’re wasting our time with this guy sadly as he just cant stay fit, so we need at least two decent strikers (if Ramirez stays, otherwise its 3) to provide enough cover.

So thats us safe officially now, what an achievement. Two more games to go then we can put this complete clusterfuuck to bed, thank god…
    Was Polvara any good?

I only saw a first half stream but he looked out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Was Polvara any good?
    Didnt do much. Seemed just to be more of what we’ve already got way too much of in midfield if I'm honest.

Game kind of passed him by really - nae great considering it was a training match.

I’ll save judgement until next season…

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Was Polvara any good?
    Thought he did ok for his 1st professional start,was quite neat and tidy on the ball.
    Wasnt a stand out but certainly didnt look out his depth,give him the next two games and a pre-season and then judge him next year

Hopefully next season will be better .

But that will only happen if we get in better players possibly 6 .

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Hopefully next season will be better .

But that will only happen if we get in better players possibly 6 .

less optimistic after hearing him say it's the subs that are outgoing.

I don't know which way to take that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast