+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think that as well Chop, with better management & coaching behind him and hopefully with no more injuries, Im hoping Kane can be a good player for us.

As for this about missing out on a signing because of just 300k, it absolutely disgusts me. Regardless of whether he was always going to a bigger Champship club or not, it shows our pathetic owners will not spend just that little bit extra, to try and make us more competitive.
    Spectamor a-garbage. ��
    Sorry Acido but we were only used by Salford to get a sale & push the price up , it was us allegedly with a modest bid then Birmingham meeting the asking price & now West Brom agreeing a deal of £500, 000 , so now its half a million plus the players wages & contract therefore it is understandable why we cannot compete with a top championship club .

Barnsley are keen on Burnley midfielder Ashley Phillips, says Alan Nixon.

Phillips, 24, could be allowed to leave before the transfer window slams shut at 11pm tomorrow, with the midfielder looking well down the pecking order at Turf Moor.

The former Liverpool youngster joined Burnley in 2019 but he’s yet to make his debut for the Clarets, having instead spent the last few years out on loan.

He impressed with Morecambe in League One last time round, scoring six times and assisting eight in 38 league appearances.

And now Nixon has revealed on his Patreon account that Phillips is wanted by League One side Barnsley ahead of deadline day tomorrow.

Barnsley have had a slow start to the new season under Michael Duff, who arrived from Cheltenham Town in the summer.

I understand all that Shad, but my point is still the same.
    If there was a chance of paying 350k for a player now, before any other bigger clubs made a better offer.
    Would our owners have made the effort and paid that our of their own pockets ?.
    No would they hell!. 💩

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post

Phillips, 24, could be allowed to leave before the transfer window slams shut at 11pm tomorrow, with the midfielder looking well down the pecking order at Turf Moor.

The former Liverpool youngster joined Burnley in 2019 but he’s yet to make his debut for the Clarets, having instead spent the last few years out on loan.

He impressed with Morecambe in League One last time round, scoring six times and assisting eight in 38 league appearances.

And now Nixon has revealed on his Patreon account that Phillips is wanted by League One side Barnsley ahead of deadline day tomorrow.

Barnsley have had a slow start to the new season under Michael Duff, who arrived from Cheltenham Town in the summer.
    Do WE ONLY SHOW INTEREST IN MIDFIELDERS WHEN WE HAVE TOO MANY TO START WITH IT'S STRIKERS STRIKERS STRIKERS WE SHOULD BE ADDRESSING FIRST ADMITTED IT'S A HARD CALL

I’ve just seen on News Now that we’re interested in Muskwe from Luton, this is a striker that’s behind Woodrow in the pecking order, at this rate we’ll be after resigning big Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post

Why do transfer windows always "slam" shut ?
    It's like back heels always being "cheeky".

I must admit I have never heard of Ashley, a said I've never heard of Ashley-----(Fred Elliott)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 31-08-2022 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doggydo View Post
    i’ve just seen on news now that we’re interested in muskwe from luton, this is a striker that’s behind woodrow in the pecking order, at this rate we’ll be after resigning big vic.
    why want he part of deal when we sold moriiss and woodrow if we're that interested

Quote Originally Posted by GRASS SOD View Post
    why want he part of deal when we sold moriiss and woodrow if we're that interested
    I think we’ve only become interested when we’re struggling to get any of our first 6 targets.

Name:  1FA51A49-5916-4706-94F0-6FE3EA3FE780.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  16.8 KB

Name:  F4922143-7283-4DE8-9EED-B6D8D24A0FFD.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  20.4 KB

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast