+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Barnsley Fc transfer news, 2022-23

I wonder if Helik’s injury will now make a miraculous recovery

Callum Styles signs a new deal until 2025 at Oakwell, before joining Millwall on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Callum Styles signs a new deal until 2025 at Oakwell, before joining Millwall on loan.
    This one’s left me scratching my head, I just don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    This one’s left me scratching my head, I just don’t get it.
    If Callum is a free agent in the summer, its a way to get a fee for him when he leaves as he will be in contract.

I don't expect he will play for Barnsley again. I expect he will play well for them as he has the ability to do when his head is in it which it just hasnt really been this and last season for whatever reason. I had HIGH hopes for him when he first appeared in the first team, putting balls in the net from acute angles in the box and looking skillful. Now the application doesnt seem to be there.

Good luck to him, it will be a loss but only a potential one in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    If Callum is a free agent in the summer, its a way to get a fee for him when he leaves as he will be in contract.

I don't expect he will play for Barnsley again. I expect he will play well for them as he has the ability to do when his head is in it which it just hasnt really been this and last season for whatever reason. I had HIGH hopes for him when he first appeared in the first team, putting balls in the net from acute angles in the box and looking skillful. Now the application doesnt seem to be there.

Good luck to him, it will be a loss but only a potential one in reality.
    That's how I see it Duk. If you sign a new contract (so that we can command a fee) we'll let you go out on loan (into the shop window). Probably our only choice but at least we realised that it was also our best choice.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152