+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    To be fair brin”s normally spot on with his info,though the timescale might be in Question sometimes, as I am still waiting for the text reply for an incoming left back in January transfer window……..2020…��..
    Clarkey, Here's one hot off the press...Icky to Derby seeing how they've already approached him. We wont be able to match their wages once their takeover has gone through. Another player we didn't tie down so goes for a freebie. Unless of course the club manufactured it like this.

Do you want some more??

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Clarkey, Here's one hot off the press...Icky to Derby seeing how they've already approached him. We wont be able to match their wages once their takeover has gone through. Another player we didn't tie down so goes for a freebie. Unless of course the club manufactured it like this.

Do you want some more??
    Been saying for a while I don’t think ikky will be staying…don’t think he will be the only OOC to go either…

Brin not usually far off with accurate transfer news. There are 3 or 4 on here who have a decent track record with substantiated rumours. If you look back at last years transfer speculation posts you will get to know the posters you can trust to a good degree and those you cant. Same on twitter.

Deano is another one with a decent ear to the ground but he dunt post on here unless under a different name. You can see his posts on twitter tho. In saying that it is important not to blab too much on here or you may risk us losing a potential.star player.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Been saying for a while I don’t think ikky will be staying…don’t think he will be the only OOC to go either…
    Yes you have been saying it for a while clarkey, although I dont know if it was you or someone else who said that icky had moved back to live in liverpool? so I was kinda expecting him to go but maybe to someone nearer liverpool like Wigan, or did I imagine the bit about icky going back to liverpool to live? UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Brin not usually far off with accurate transfer news. There are 3 or 4 on here who have a decent track record with substantiated rumours. If you look back at last years transfer speculation posts you will get to know the posters you can trust to a good degree and those you cant. Same on twitter.
    Yep brin & uttis are two trustworthy sources.,I think millertop normally gets a few tit bits and posts them on here .

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Yes you have been saying it for a while clarkey, although I dont know if it was you or someone else who said that icky had moved back to live in liverpool? so I was kinda expecting him to go but maybe to someone nearer liverpool like Wigan, or did I imagine the bit about icky going back to liverpool to live? UTM
    Yes ronners it was me,and yes I thought he might get a club closer to home,maybe he still will.but as we know money talks and travelling soon gets forgotten about.he said he was settled in catcliffe with his young family.so can only think the change of home is leading to one thing.

Maybe I was dreaming but I’m sure Icky said he wanted to stay here

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Maybe I was dreaming but I’m sure Icky said he wanted to stay here
    MT, Who knows, he may well stay but Derby may well tip it with wages. There have been rumours he wants to be closer to Liverpool but, he’s another one who’s 30 this year so probably looking at his last big contract it’s who wants to pay him the most with the longest contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    MT, Who knows, he may well stay but Derby may well tip it with wages. There have been rumours he wants to be closer to Liverpool but, he’s another one who’s 30 this year so probably looking at his last big contract it’s who wants to pay him the most with the longest contract.
    ...and he’s getting too old for Gru which will worry him

Page 12 of 171 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast