+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

It is a few seasons ago now, but Grabban on the Sunderland till I die documentary didn't really come across as a Warney kind of guy. Seemed to have a huge ego, not somebody we would want at NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    DM, Grabban has already been mentioned on other threads but see your point. Probably even a fringe player now at Forest so who knows if he's even in their Manager's plans?. There was something mentioned about him being on 15k a week but if we halved his wage with Forest, then that's only £7.5K a week and supposedly we offered Smith more than that to stay so the wages must still be available somewhere.
    He’s not a fringe player now, he turned down a new contract at Forest so he’s a free agent

Over 1000 posts? Can we close this thread?

Came on the forum to read people's views on Peltier but I'm now wading through nonsense about Barcelona and now Lewis Grabban. Let's make signings a bit more specific so we can dip in and out and add specific views. Would be nice to see a thread dedicated to each signing for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post

Came on the forum to read people's views on Peltier but I'm now wading through nonsense about Barcelona and now Lewis Grabban. Let's make signings a bit more specific so we can dip in and out and add specific views. Would be nice to see a thread dedicated to each signing for instance.
    Agree,by the way welcome Lee, nice to feel wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post

Cracking point. Our new signings do seem to have been lost in this thread and it would be nice to single them out.

I’ll pick up the Lee Peltier one when I’m back home.

Maybe someone else might want to start new threads on Hall, Bramhall, Kioso, Eaves and Washington?
    Last edited by Brin; 29-07-2022 at 08:23 AM.

I’ll leave you to do the Peltier one Brin, I’ve bumped others up

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’ll leave you to do the Peltier one Brin, I’ve bumped others up
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cracking point. Our new signings do seem to have been lost in this thread and it would be nice to single them out.

I’ll pick up the Lee Peltier one when I’m back home.

Maybe someone else might want to start new threads on Hall, Bramhall, Kioso, Eaves and Washington?
    For what it's worth, agreed.

High agree with that.

HIGH hopes of a midfielder joining us today.

Page 111 of 171 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast