+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 153 of 171 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1706

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Trouble in giving just certain players a pay rise Avon, it can cause problems in the dressing room.
    They've proven that they deserve as pay rise just like in any business.
    The other players need to do the same to get the same rewards.

First and foremost they have to be championship players with us next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    That we don’t have a billionaire chairman and we are who we are. Only thing bothers me is that we
    aren’t signing a young good strong C/F with potential
    who we can work with with a view to retain his services or selling on in the future for a good profit.
    But we do have one out injured.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    We have that player.
    He's called Georgie Kelly

That we don’t have a billionaire chairman and we are who we are. Only thing bothers me is that we
    aren’t signing a young good strong C/F with potential
    who we can work with with a view to retain his services or selling on in the future for a good profit.

are signing you mean surely. Agree like sound of Stephen Humphreys like I liked signing of Washington. Didn't want Grigg from day 1. Humphreys got to be a permanent signing cause if he proves to be up to this level he'll just get taken back in January. But according to most on here I don't know anything!

Ahh Archie have I upset you that much? 😢😢 bless you ❤️ Personally it’s not my cup of tea here I prefer somewhere like Cape Cod even Alaska for it’s untouched beauty and tranquility.

The girls prefer Hawaii but there’s better places in the States.
    Anybody who speaks like you did about my club RUFC upsets me, in future keep your opions to yourself about arse kissing, thought coming from a so called fan of 54yrs disgusting, have a little look on Millersmemories about the 93yr old lady who has loved everything and everybody concerned with the millers since she was 8yr old, thats a proper supporter, shame on you fella. UTFM

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    And ….. cautiously unproven with us so, let’s not get giddy just yet. On a personal view, get Kayode fit and loan him out for a season or half with a recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Anybody who speaks like you did about my club RUFC upsets me, in future keep your opions to yourself about arse kissing, thought coming from a so called fan of 54yrs disgusting, have a little look on Millersmemories about the 93yr old lady who has loved everything and everybody concerned with the millers since she was 8yr old, thats a proper supporter, shame on you fella. UTFM
    Archie you threw the bait ( don’t come back) and I took it but fella, just trot on and I won’t pick up on any of your posts again.

More importantly and more personal, I’ve lost more friends on that page so don’t quote to me about a dear fan, god bless her ❤️ you sanctimonious idiot!

You have clearly not read my posts in the manner they were meant, is that what happens in your 70’s?
    Last edited by Brin; 14-08-2022 at 04:58 PM.

And ….. cautiously unproven with us so, let’s not get giddy just yet. On a personal view, get Kayode fit and loan him out for a season or half with a recall.
    Not get giddy just yet? Strange use of words in a response to wanting a young strong C/F.

I'd rather keep Kayode than have someone with no league experience whatsoever. As karl1998yr says - we also have Kelly.

I would love us to sign a striker but I won't be getting anything like giddy if we do or don't.

I'm hearing Lyle Taylor on loan from Forest as soon as they get the Dennis deal from Watford completed.
    Don't shoot the messenger.

Archie you threw the bait ( don’t come back) and I took it but fella, just trot on and I won’t pick up on any of your posts again.

More importantly and more personal, I’ve lost more friends on that page so don’t quote to me about a dear fan, god bless her ❤️ you sanctimonious idiot!

You have clearly not read my posts in the manner they were meant, is that what happens in your 70’s?
    As predicted, sobriety is accompanied by a rewriting of history. It's not that my posts were an embarrassment from a so-called supporter, it's "you have clearly not read my posts in the manner they were meant". Read your notorious post again and tell everybody where we misinterpreted. If you were the kind of guy to take advice I would suggest you switched off your computer when you were pis sed.

Page 153 of 171 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast