+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Some of our fans are horrible thats all I'm saying on it
    Some of our players post on social media like wee fannies & that’s all I’m saying on it

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Not sure he does ? The interviews he`s done that i`ve watched, he`s very forthright, but guarded on private matters ?

That last one , Ross County preview, the reporters spent most of the time on transfer talk questions. And Goodwin sounded pretty straight in his answers . We`ll buy GOOD players if & when they are available , and he`d had blunt talks with the guys on the bench and not getting a game. ?

now , we can all read into his words what we want to interperete from them. BB , you have decided he is lying to us.

Me ? He seems like a brutally honest bloke. I`d assume that if Conor Ronan finally became available yesterday, we would sign him. Looks like he hasn`t decided to move. Hence we haven`t . With Cal Roberts and Conor Barron to come back from injury, PLUS Leighton Clarkson working his way into things, J.G. must reckon we have enough forward playing midfielders ....for now. Regards the defence thing. Looks like Jack Milne will have to step up ? Where`s the fear in that ? McKenna did the same thing. And JG isn`t afraid of playing the youngsters, like Deek was ?

As other folk have said , we`ve got 12 to 14 games to go before the World Cup close down. And then we`re into the January window.

Think we`ll muddle along until then . COYR !!!

Not sure he does ? The interviews he`s done that i`ve watched, he`s very forthright, but guarded on private matters ?

That last one , Ross County preview, the reporters spent most of the time on transfer talk questions. And Goodwin sounded pretty straight in his answers . We`ll buy GOOD players if & when they are available , and he`d had blunt talks with the guys on the bench and not getting a game. ?

now , we can all read into his words what we want to interperete from them. BB , you have decided he is lying to us.

Me ? He seems like a brutally honest bloke. I`d assume that if Conor Ronan finally became available yesterday, we would sign him. Looks like he hasn`t decided to move. Hence we haven`t . With Cal Roberts and Conor Barron to come back from injury, PLUS Leighton Clarkson working his way into things, J.G. must reckon we have enough forward playing midfielders ....for now. Regards the defence thing. Looks like Jack Milne will have to step up ? Where`s the fear in that ? McKenna did the same thing. And JG isn`t afraid of playing the youngsters, like Deek was ?

As other folk have said , we`ve got 12 to 14 games to go before the World Cup close down. And then we`re into the January window.

Yeah spot on!

Can't disagree with any of this.
    Hopefully we won't get into too much of a muddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Can't disagree with any of this.
    Hopefully we won't get into too much of a muddle.
    It`ll be the injuries that could be our downfall !!!

That's fair ntd' my anger is just overwhelming at times and I've not liked the treatment of Ramirez from Goodwin & especially some of the horrid abuse fans have gave him.

That's fair ntd' my anger is just overwhelming at times and I've not liked the treatment of Ramirez from Goodwin & especially some of the horrid abuse fans have gave him.
    I'm confused by this. Goodwin decided that Ramirez needed some extra time off given that he'd come from the States and therefore had played longer than a season without a break. Hardly bad treatment. Goodwin is also entitled to his view on who plays and who doesn't. Reading between the lines he seems to have told Ramirez that he can leave if he finds another club. Again, not bad treatment.

I haven't really seen Goodwin lie, he has been guarded in what he says at times, rightly, but that doesn't amount to lying.

Anything some of our fans have said to Ramirez has nothing to do with Goodwin. Being angry with our fans shouldn't result in accusations of Goodwin lying. The issues are unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    I'm confused by this. Goodwin decided that Ramirez needed some extra time off given that he'd come from the States and therefore had played longer than a season without a break. Hardly bad treatment. Goodwin is also entitled to his view on who plays and who doesn't. Reading between the lines he seems to have told Ramirez that he can leave if he finds another club. Again, not bad treatment.

I haven't really seen Goodwin lie, he has been guarded in what he says at times, rightly, but that doesn't amount to lying.

Anything some of our fans have said to Ramirez has nothing to do with Goodwin. Being angry with our fans shouldn't result in accusations of Goodwin lying. The issues are unrelated.
    Fair enough but he hasn't always spoken 100% truths. Unfortunately some fans look at the player/s and forget the human!

That too is also fair enough BB

Hang in there. We look to be moving forward. But there will be trouble ahead !!
    I expect to get beaten tomorrow. And will be equally frustrated as you.

I also think JG will be pissed off with it. It's a work in progress this team. And the way to eat an Elephant is one mouthful at a time.......( Ah Grasshoppah !! )

Work in progress .

Fair enough but he hasn't always spoken 100% truths. Unfortunately some fans look at the player/s and forget the human!
    What about the fans who look at the chairman and manager and forget the human/s?

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast