+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Red John you really do hate afc don't you? You could have found loads/hunners of clips of him playing really well given there fans are f ucking gutted he's left! I fuvking hate/dislike cormsck but he's nae the effing club

��✍️

Bojan Miovski confirmed. I think probably the first signing that will maybe get the fans a tiny bit interested.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    Bojan Miovski confirmed. I think probably the first signing that will maybe get the fans a tiny bit interested.
    Seems a decent signing, i am a prepared to give all the signings a chance apart from the septic loan (and thats not personal to the lad just towards our Club thinking its acceptable).

I owe my source a pint. Happy fvcking days great signing ! Bojaaan!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I owe my source a pint. Happy fvcking days great signing ! Bojaaan!

Well that`s Ramirez partner signed ( as long as we play 2 up front )

Now I wonder if we are trying for another winger...??

( given we still have Hayes, Kennedy & McLennan on the books ?)

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Seems a decent signing, i am a prepared to give all the signings a chance apart from the septic loan (and thats not personal to the lad just towards our Club thinking its acceptable).
    I think it should be personal.
    Nobody forced him to sign for the tims.

He's a f'uckin tim, get him to f'uck.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    But but his team got relegated so he must be sh!te.

We're doomed a tell ye doomed

Good signing I believe. We are starting to add a bit of long-overdue presence and physicality to our team. This guy is 6’2” tall and he looks to be quite athletic. If we get the Norwegian Tobias on board then I wonder if Ramirez will get a game, but give him service and he can certainly still score goals when not sulking. I think things are looking up but Hearts also appear to be strengthening further.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Red John you really do hate afc don't you? You could have found loads/hunners of clips of him playing really well given there fans are f ucking gutted he's left! I fuvking hate/dislike cormsck but he's nae the effing club
    why would I hate Aberdeen if I support them? I am happy enough with the striker we have signed, let’s see what happens next.

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast