+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Is that the same Jim Goodwin that couldn’t get St.Mirren in the top six? There is nothing so far to suggest Jim Goodwin will get us in the top six.

It's looking like another grim season. The most interesting thing will be who replaces Cantwin when he is inevitably fired.

After getting all the bad news over in a day , wouldn't be surprised if they unveiled the new strip tomorrow , as a nice distraction.

With all these exciting defenders signed I don’t know if i could suffer any of those boring attacking players we might be after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    After getting all the bad news over in a day , wouldn't be surprised if they unveiled the new strip tomorrow , as a nice distraction.
    It’ll have blue in it.

As has been said on here already, happy to see that most on here are disgusted by the loan signing of the lad from Timothy, at least there is still a level pride left in most of the fans.
    It just goes to show the massive disconnect there is between the club and us fans that such a signing was allowed to be done, it should never have even been thought about, but our clubs leaderships heads are so far up their own @rses that they don't give a flyin fcuk about ow the fans are taking this, and that is a sad sad state of affairs from this once michty club of ours.

Totally sick of this sh1t and really what is the fcukin point.

I'm really disappointed in the Scales signing. As well as showing a lack of pride at the club it shows that nothing has been learned from the Ryan Christie situation. Also, celtic have a b team playing in the Lowland League so there is no reason they should be loaning players out and even less reason for us to take one.

We really shouldn't be taking players on loan from Celtic, but whatever the wrongs of the situation it is nae the fault of the loons, he is only a pawn between the two clubs looking for a game of fitba. With both the cheeks trying to get B teams into the league, we should be staying well clear of helping them develop their youth and making them stronger.

As for the other signings, as someone else has said they are the level we are dealing now and we just have to hope they turn out to be good, I have the feeling that if we were signing the elite players like Mbappe, Ronaldo or whoever is classed as elite players nowadays certain posters on here would still be spouting pish about how shyte they were.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I have the feeling that if we were signing the elite players like Mbappe, Ronaldo or whoever is classed as elite players nowadays certain posters on here would still be spouting pish about how shyte they were.
    Ronaldo's not the same player he was.

It would be a shame if they used some of the DNA funds to get the Celtic FC player Scales in for a season. Have a think about what some of you are putting money into whilst the multi millionaires do as they please.

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast