+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nice to get a chance to agree with you min.

Borrowing any player is demeaning as f'uck.
    Borrowing a player from the weegies should be a hanging offence*

* Nae really, for the record I'm against capital punishment.
    Even for crimes as hideous as this.
    Have to say, I’m delighted that the move is getting absolutely slaughtered. Still a wee bit of pride left in the club, except from the c*nts running it obviously

Lets go for a Norwegian or Icelandic manager next time.

Think I'll tell Goodwin that he's not in my plans for Aberdeen manager.

It's only fair on the lad.

I hope he's professional enough to continue trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Lets go for a Norwegian or Icelandic manager next time.
    We should be sacking Goodwin or even try to get him sacked now. It’s an extremely lazy signing and this is not what I want to see from any Aberdeen team ever. Goodwin is now done and the fans should let him know at any opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We should be sacking Goodwin or even try to get him sacked now. It’s an extremely lazy signing and this is not what I want to see from any Aberdeen team ever. Goodwin is now done and the fans should let him know at any opportunity.
    Dribble.

I was delighted when Glass was sacked (nothing personal Stephen) as we were going nowhere under him. I didn't think we were spoiled for choice as to who to replace him and was generally supportive of the Goodwin appointment and fully expected us to make the top 6 and qualify for Europe given the rest of the dross we were up against. We didn't due to the lack of a new manager bounce, which knocked my confidence in him a bit but I kept the faith and attributed it him naively telling players too soon they were going to leave and falling out with Brown.

He made a good start in getting rid of some deadwood (JET, Ojo etc) so that was a positive sign.

I have always maintained that managers live or die by their signings so went into the close season really really really wanting Goodwin to succeed and bring in some significantly better players than those leaving. We have collected or will collect in due course more than £5M in transfer fees with maybe another £2M to come from selling Ferguson plus who knows what from Ramsey down the line as well as having saved a huge amount from the wage bill from those that have already left. So more than enough cash to make huge improvements in the team.

I know it's early days yet but a nominal fee for an Albanian defensive midfielder was probably okay as a necessary signing and at least showed some different out of the box thinking, but then we have a right back that got nowhere close to playing for Notts Forest for another nominal fee and then the lunacy of a loan from celtic, which is a lose lose all round. Still no creative midfielder and still no forwards, with our first game two weeks on Sunday.

If Scales plays well then fine but he can't play in four (or three?) of our biggest league games as well as there being something like a 50% chance we would have to beat celtic to win a cup without him as well. With no option to buy if he does well then you won't see him for dust at the end of the season either back to the celtic first team squad or sold to englandshire for a fee we can't afford and we are back to square one again next Summer. If he is sh1t then he won't play much and we will have wasted a season trying to improve our defence and will be back to square one again next Summer. Lunacy I tell you.

I really really try to stay positive and keep the faith especially at the start of a new season but f'uck me AFC you don't half make it hard to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t care if he’s the next Willie Miller, he can f*ck right off
    We are owned and run by charlatans. We used to have standards but from the late 90s onwards successive boards and chairmen like Milne and now Cormack have turned a once big and powerful club into a minnow.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    We are owned and run by charlatans. We used to have standards but from the late 90s onwards successive boards and chairmen like Milne and now Cormack have turned a once big and powerful club into a minnow.
    Tottaly EF ! Cormack is an imposter. And a c unt. I had doubts abt him since probably 2020
    Looks a hella dodgy fu cker tae.

All going well with the map to failure that Cormack is plotting. How can a club be so out of touch with their fanbase? Season tickets must be well up that they feel able to pull out such mediocrity from their backsides. Someone else's mediocrity at that.

Anthony Stewart signed now,cue the meltdown,he's sh!te blah blah blah
    Wycombe are sh!te blah blah blah

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast