+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Anyone who wants to play for Aberdeen better move away from f'uckin Dundee.

To give Jim McLean his due, his rule that anyone playing for Dundee United had to live in Dundee was the start of their successful, all be it, second in everything, period.

The same as the Dons decision never to deal with the weegies.

So phucking easy, its just soooo phucking easy,

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Has he not made overtures to move away before?
    If he doesn't want to be part of the team I would sell him to the highest bidder excepting the ugly sisters.
    Two years to run on his contract?

What's his realistic value?
    1.5 - 2mil would be good business, anything over that I’d be biting their hand off .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    1.5 - 2mil would be good business, anything over that I’d be biting their hand off .
    I was thinking along the same lines

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He has never looked exciting for a central defender, just chugs along with no end product.
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    He should be pulled off of the books prematurely.
    I thought that when he signed that this was going to be a stroke of genius by Glass, turns out I was wrong and I really do wish Bates had just said "thanks for the offer Stephen, but I can't cum"

Mason Hancock, a 19 year old, left sided defender is off to Arbroath for the Season, with the option of a recall in January.

Never heard of the loon, but apparently highly regarded. One for the future perhaps, but would it not have been worth trying him instead of developing a lad with not too much more experience from Septic.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Mason Hancock, a 19 year old, left sided defender is off to Arbroath for the Season, with the option of a recall in January.

Never heard of the loon, but apparently highly regarded. One for the future perhaps, but would it not have been worth trying him instead of developing a lad with not too much more experience from Septic.

He played the 2nd half at Buckie on Saturday. But , I thought at rightback ?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I thought that when he signed that this was going to be a stroke of genius by Glass, turns out I was wrong and I really do wish Bates had just said "thanks for the offer Stephen, but I can't cum"
    I don’t hold out much luck for Bates this week regarding new teammates….since we are in Spain we will be firing blanks on the transfer front.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

I think the deal is off. One of our defenders got a sore one on Saturday and could well be out for a while.

Hopefully it was the tim.

Page 44 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast