+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Question for fellow posters…..Rangers have made it known they are going to be keeping a close eye on my lad when his football starts up again in August, what would you do?
    What age is the lad and which region are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hopefully your lad has been brought up well enough to tell them to f’uck right off.
    He has other’s showing an interest so he could well have options. Pity the Dons aren’t currently an option for him as I haven’t heard of them scouting our area. I have advised him to just keep enjoying playing football and everything else will take care of itself.

Question for fellow posters…..Rangers have made it known they are going to be keeping a close eye on my lad when his football starts up again in August, what would you do?
    You make his life hell until he chucks them.
    Just think, what if he became a massive superstar for them and won them all sorts of euro trophies, leagues and cups regularly scoring and winning against the Dons... how could you live with yourself? would you happily jog along with your butcher's apron and get up to your knees etc. Vomit.
    I suppose one consolation might be that you would head off to the Bears den and give us some respite from your constant negativity

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hopefully your lad has been brought up well enough to tell them to f’uck right off.
    He has other’s showing an interest so he could well have options. Pity the Dons aren’t currently an option for him as I haven’t heard of them scouting our area. I have advised him to just keep enjoying playing football and everything else will take care of itself.
    Quite simple,tell the huns to f@ck off and harass Aberdeen to give him a trial.
    Knowing the sh!te you post constantly your probably on the windup
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 17-06-2022 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Quite simple,tell the huns to f@ck off and harass Aberdeen to give him a trial.
    Knowing the sh!te you post constantly your probably on the windup
    If you seen him play, you would know I am certainly not on the wind up. I have had other coaches tell me that players of their team are being watched etc and in a match around a month ago a team had two of their midfielders being scouted…they didn’t get near him. Football is a simple game, it’s only the coaches who aren’t that brave that make it more complicated than necessary. I prefer the attitude of trying to out score the opposing team. I will not encourage my lad to go to a team who set up to play counter attacking football. It’s all that is wrong with the modern game as the vast majority of teams who play that way are dross.

Like Zammo should have - you just say no.

Pretty hard to play good fitba when you cant sleep at night when you realise you’ve sold out on all personal integrity - loon canna have that burden.

Look at their scum support - imagine playing for that?

Fuuckin gads…

Best advice I can give is to stick in with his studies but to try to enjoy his football at the same time. Scouting networks cast their nets far and wide for obvious reasons. The percentage of those that actually make it is tiny. All the stars have to align to make it as a professional footballer and more beyond that to earn a decent living. It’s great to have aspirations but he should be equally aware that there are many, many other options if he doesn’t make it as a professional footballer and that statistics tell us that most don’t.

Hmmm, local press now at stage 2 of the signing process.

1/ Get all signings in by pre-season

2/ All target signings impressed* but haven't actually signed yet.

3/ Probably includes the phrase " narrowly missed out on"

* impressed with Cormack Park apparently , but most think that naming a training ground after yourself is a bit naff.

Reminds me a little of the business plan* I put together which so impressed my bank manager all those years ago.

1/ Collect underpants

2/ ?????? **

3/ Profit

* with thanks to South Park
    ** I'm still at stage 2

Millwall allegedly offering £1.5m for Ferguson.

That’ll be laughed out of court but considering how p!sh he was last season it’s probably a fair offer.

Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast