+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Whether it's £4M or £4.5M plus £2M or £2.5M or £3M it's a sh1tload of money (on top of the McKenna money plus likely a bunch more from selling Ferguson to come) so no excuses now for not getting our finger out and starting to bring in the new players we need for next season.

Over to you Messrs Conmack/Tramp/Mowbray/Goodwan
    Fixed it.

Bojan Miovski looks to be a no goer! Toby will be announced today or tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Is this a Bisconti type prediction?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Anyone training during the upcoming RMT industrial action is a filthy scab.
    I have no time for Unions and the Scargill/Hatton types who claim to be left wing militants - remember what Hatton did after his political “career”!? Shameless. How many normal workers in the private sector are guaranteed annual wage increases funded by the taxpayers!?

Whether it's £4M or £4.5M plus £2M or £2.5M or £3M it's a sh1tload of money (on top of the McKenna money plus likely a bunch more from selling Ferguson to come) so no excuses now for not getting our finger out and starting to bring in the new players we need for next season.

Over to you Messrs Cormack/Gunn/Mowbray/Goodwin
    “We’ve got a pandemic to pay for”.

“Look at all the corporate money we lost out on”.

“Have you SEEN the cost of electricity to keep the floodlights on?”

“Those banners at the back of the Mainer on Pittodrie Street cost a small fortune”.

“Deferred wages, Jonny’s delayed signing-on fee…”

“Sanitiser, masks, a big hoor of a bottle of Dettol fae Lidl busted our Opex budget”.

“Loans from Crewe Alexandra ensure our wage structure’s integrity is maintained”.

Etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I have no time for Unions and the Scargill/Hatton types who claim to be left wing militants - remember what Hatton did after his political “career”!? Shameless. How many normal workers in the private sector are guaranteed annual wage increases funded by the taxpayers!?
    Noted.

I think £4.5 million for Ramsay, if true, is a great deal for us. Now we just need to hope they can harness that potential he clearly has and make us a bit more money further down the line.

Despite not being a lover of Liverpool FC, I wish him nothing but the best.

Now we just need to worry about spending a little of that cash and making our own first team better and hopefully we can possibly get a player on loan from Liverpool and thinking more in the Danny Ward mould than the the boy McLaughlin.

Over to you Messrs Cormack/Gunn/Mowbray/Goodwin
    If we have to buy any player, clubs will be noting what we have made in this sale and adding a bit on.

Our transfer window is getting more ridiculous as we have now been knocked back from trying to loan a nobody goalkeeper from Sheffield Wednesday.
    Some of you thought I was kidding when I suggested Cormack has given up. He will grab all the money he can get and sneak out of being Aberdeen chairman probably on health reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Our transfer window is getting more ridiculous as we have now been knocked back from trying to loan a nobody goalkeeper from Sheffield Wednesday.
    Some of you thought I was kidding when I suggested Cormack has given up. He will grab all the money he can get and sneak out of being Aberdeen chairman probably on health reasons.
    Would being sick of your moaning be a health reason ?

Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast