+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Ramirez, while being soor faced, is a pretty good striker that will need replaced.

Starting to think that Ronan is not going to happen but we do need creativity through the middle of the park, which was lacking on Sunday...

Signing imminent, it would appear.

Who?

Well it wont be McGrath from Wigan. Apparently he is going to TSMSTID.

What's happening with thon young Fleetwood winger. Apparently we've already had two bids turned down for him ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    What's happening with thon young Fleetwood winger. Apparently we've already had two bids turned down for him ?
    I thougtht that Cal Roberts was signed instead of him, might be wrong on that though...

Looks like 3rd time lucky.
    I don’t get the Cal Roberts signing at all, if this other guy is signing today.

1/ Signings won't all work out
    2/ Wingers in particular have off days
    3/Injuries

Anyway, wingers entertain, it's what the crowd want to see, the more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Looks like 3rd time lucky.
    I don’t get the Cal Roberts signing at all, if this other guy is signing today.
    I`m thinking Goodwin signed Roberts to play as No10. The " creative midfielder ". Bit like Ryan Christie ?
    ( Except he`s ours !! )

The Notts County fans referred to him as " an inverted rightwinger " That played in from the Left. If that makes sense ?

I`m thinking Goodwin signed Roberts to play as No10. The " creative midfielder ". Bit like Ryan Christie ?
    ( Except he`s ours !! )

The Notts County fans referred to him as " an inverted rightwinger " That played in from the Left. If that makes sense ?
    Aye. I suppose Kennedy won't be getting his contract renewed next summer and this could be Hayes' last season, so mon the wingers!

Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast