+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Majed Al Sorour

Majed Al Sorour

This guy is the chief executive of Golf Saudi and has now been appointed as a director at NUFC:

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/sta...v5Le--eqQNGYWw

Good news as far as I can see, good to have top people in their fields wanting the club to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Good news as far as I can see, good to have top people in their fields wanting the club to succeed.
    Great way of putting it. It's going to take a bit of getting used to when we've had a jumped up tea-boy promoted insanely far above his station and capability for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Great way of putting it. It's going to take a bit of getting used to when we've had a jumped up tea-boy promoted insanely far above his station and capability for so long.
    I wonder what he's doing now. Has he found his own real level? Or have the cafes and restaurants only got places for those with extensive experience.

I've had a quick google and can't see anything.

I imagine he'll pop up somewhere with Ashley at some point.

he moved away from gosforth to somewhere like manchester/liverpool north west / midlands somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    he moved away from gosforth to somewhere like manchester/liverpool north west / midlands somewhere
    I wonder if he's looking for a cheap house in Derby in anticipation of Fatso taking over the Rams.

If this new lad does half as good a job for his owners as Charnley did for his then we are halfway there.

From Majed today:

“The work has just started and I and all of us look forward to the next season with god’s bless and hard work we will do lots more not only for the NUFC but for the whole city of Newcastle and it’s amazing people.”

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    From Majed today:

not only for the NUFC but for the whole city of Newcastle and its amazing people.”

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)