+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner signs on

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Could you not put all of that in one post?
    He has to open a fresh tin

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    More bad news rA - the test match is at Trent Bridge.

Incidentally, all this talk of Ashley - has anyone actually heard anything, other than social media bollux, to suggest he's even interested.

The sad thing is that we can't even by a square yard of Pride Park turf from the liquidators as a memento of our former club as they won't own it to sell it
    I've not read any report in the media that isn't caveated by "it was reported" and its "thought" a "source" suggests and so on. So I would quite confidently say, that there is not one jot of actual evidence that Ashley has at any time had any interest far less that any sort of bid was tabled. For me its been pure speculation by the media which has fed the fake news stories in social media, based on the fact, 1) he sold a football club for a handsome profit and 2) Has business premises located within Derbyshire.

I don't believe he is interested at all or ever has been.

5 pm tomorrow - put up time

I see the keyboard warriors have at least stopped saying he doesn't have the money. Q, EFL, even Alan Nixon have seen proof it's a) there and b) been sent.

That may lend credence to the story about it being held up while Plod investigates it's legitimacy.

What will happen today? If Plod doesn't release funds it's a free for all come 5PM. Who'll be in it? Dawes seems to believe Ashley will be with his £28M sat there ready and waiting. Reports that Appleby is still interested and one today saying former Wolves owner Steve Morgan is interested. Bidding war maybe? Happy conjecturing.

Jesus wept, how the feck did this guy get through the fair operaters/owners tests?

(1) Sky Sports News on Twitter: "Sky Sports News has been told that two of the concrete offers to buy Derby County are “not easily resurrectable”. If Chris Kirchner’s deal to buy the club falls through, there is real danger the club could be liquidated. https://t.co/wm9QkNVkIQ" / Twitter

(1) Elias on Twitter: "EXCL: Slync,io, the company for which Chris Kirchner is CEO, is behind on payroll payments to at least several of its employees. The company also owes NHL franchise Dallas Stars around $800k in sponsorship money That and much more in the piece ⬇️ #DCFC https://t.co/RnE17il82F" / Twitter

I reckon the whole delay to all this is the administrators
    They want too much money for doing not a lot
    If I was buying Derby would I want to pod out 8 -10 million to Quantuma for 9 months work the answer is no
    That is ridiculous money
    So I think we will go to the wall
    Who actually employed these people

Tricky

Hes a front man to the real con men

He’ll eventually disapear and so will that company, but up will pop another in its place and fronted by someone else

Its the reason this society is royally ****ed, its been fleeced by evil men and needs to collapse

dont forget the evil women and the evil members of LBGTQUIOPRST? (does that include non-binary, I forget) who are equally to blame, we are after all an equal opportunities forum and don't support genderism

Thats right play the ism card

Its all your type are good at

GP, if I read this correct. The administrators are expecting a buyer to pay their costs?
    I don't know but have read £7m on several sites?

How can this be right and help a sale?

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)