+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Players you really hope we dont get

Players you really hope we dont get

lots of discussions regarding players we might sign in the summer, so on the flip side, are there any players you would not like to see arrive this summer?

personally id hate to see Calvert Lewin or Richarlison - imo neither are good enough and dont have the right attitude

Ha ha...great thread.

Richarlison would be at the top of a separate list on his very own, for me. Sour-faced, sulky, diving, moaning, over-rated little shit.

Normally I'd be all over this, with a list as long as Ron Jeremy's pork sword. But this summer, I am going to trust Eddie and his scouting / recruitment network, to make all their choices based on ALL criteria.

Talent, character, ability to fit in to our squad etc.

Lots of linked names would not be choices of mine, but for the 1st time since the mid 90's. I trust the system and the men / women running it!

Calvert Lewin Kerry Sanchez Tarkowski all big No's

I don't want Tarkowski. We've already got centre backs that are near or over 30 and he wouldn't improve us imo

After what Eddie did to Joelinton, I can’t think of anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Normally I'd be all over this, with a list as long as Ron Jeremy's pork sword. But this summer, I am going to trust Eddie and his scouting / recruitment network, to make all their choices based on ALL criteria.

Lots of linked names would not be choices of mine, but for the 1st time since the mid 90's. I trust the system and the men / women running it!
    Exactly this for me too. Just sit back, let Eddie and others do the scouting, selections, and deals, and enjoy it all developing.

There will be some surprises and perhaps even the odd frown or puzzled look. But after a decade and a half of frustration and stagnation as Mick says, "trust the system"

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post

Cant argue.

The only one we must never have
    PRICKFORD

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ha ha...great thread.

Richarlison would be at the top of a separate list on his very own, for me. Sour-faced, sulky, diving, moaning, over-rated little shit.
    Also cant argue. No matter the system this lad seems to slither around the field on his stomach for 90 minutes every game I've watched him.

.....Queue the signing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)