+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alleged 'Done Deals'

Alleged 'Done Deals'

Dean Henderson is coming in on a season long loan. Details of a signing 'opinion' unclear. However Hendo will be in B&W tomorrow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Henderson.html

Tarkovski

A quality premier league player with bags of experience who will improve the squad no end. Reports doing the rounds that James has already agreed terms. Great addition to replace the likes of Clarke, Fernandez (possibly Lacelles). Obviously not the worldie calibre player who will also be signed but the kind of quality we need to transition from where we are to a top 6 side.

Ekiteke

The deal was on completed in Jan but he has to be in Newcastle in 24hr. It was a huge ask for a young man who is still developing. He's still a kid but he showed great maturity not to risk his progression and development.

However it's a done deal and he will be announced on the opening day of the Window.

Botman

Sven is the only none NUFC player Mehrdad follows. We agreed personal terms with the player in Jan but Lille didn't want to do the deal mid-season. However the French club's finances haven't improved. Lille are in 10th in Ligue 1 with no hope of European football next season.

All things said and done. I'm very relaxed about the summer for the first time in 20 yrs. Even the last days of Sir John Hall our recruitment poor, we weren't attracting exciting, top players who will develop.

This summer Eddie Howe & the board will bring in a blend of Prem experienced players with exciting young world class potential.

It's like Christmas everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Dean Henderson is coming in on a season long loan. Details of a signing 'opinion' unclear. However Hendo will be in B&W tomorrow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Henderson.html

Tarkovski

A quality premier league player with bags of experience who will improve the squad no end. Reports doing the rounds that James has already agreed terms. Great addition to replace the likes of Clarke, Fernandez (possibly Lacelles). Obviously not the worldie calibre player who will also be signed but the kind of quality we need to transition from where we are to a top 6 side.

Ekiteke

The deal was on completed in Jan but he has to be in Newcastle in 24hr. It was a huge ask for a young man who is still developing. He's still a kid but he showed great maturity not to risk his progression and development.

However it's a done deal and he will be announced on the opening day of the Window.

Botman

Sven is the only none NUFC player Mehrdad follows. We agreed personal terms with the player in Jan but Lille didn't want to do the deal mid-season. However the French club's finances haven't improved. Lille are in 10th in Ligue 1 with no hope of European football next season.

All things said and done. I'm very relaxed about the summer for the first time in 20 yrs. Even the last days of Sir John Hall our recruitment poor, we weren't attracting exciting, top players who will develop.

This summer Eddie Howe & the board will bring in a blend of Prem experienced players with exciting young world class potential.

It's like Christmas everyday!
    Only Tarkowski I would be unhappy about, we can do better than him. Would rather keep Lascelles.

I'm not too keen on Tarkowski either. I think 5 years ago yes but do we need another defender that will be 30+ next season?

Would rather go for Marc Guehi, Sven Botman or Wesley Fofana

Bloody hell, Ragatino man...you've gone full-on ITK here, like!

As for Tarkowski, I get taking attacking players from relegated teams if they've done well in a failing team...but taking a defender from a relegated club? Hmm, I dunno....

Mind, he might want to stay and help them get back up (unless there's a fire sale due to their debt)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Bloody hell, Ragatino man...you've gone full-on ITK here, like!
    Aye Zipps a was full of sugar and on a real high when a wrote that out of character for me to be so certain about the uncertain that's for sure. However it just shows how far we've come since the take over.

A new found confidence, feeling positive and excited for the future is here to stay!

It a bizarre way, I'm as excited to see the dross of Ashley's legacy moved on as I am thinking of the potential players coming in.

After being a national laughing stock for so long and roundly mocked without recourse or any supportive voices outside of Super Mac & Shearer in the media I just want to get every last stink of Ashley & his utterly disrespectful neglect of our historic stadium and other facilities washed away.

For me, it's about a continued path to restore the dignity and pride in the team, club & city.

Great time to be a Geordie!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)