+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunderland or Wycombe

Sunderland or Wycombe

Who do you want to win today?

For me it’s Sunderland as I just don’t want us to play against such a negative boring, cheating, feigning football club like Wycombe next season.

Good on them to get to the final but that’s as far as I’d like them to go. Let them take on Weds again as I know how much their fans like to play em 🤣

Sunderland for the same reasons. Can’t stand Wycombe. Also more money in the coffers for our club with a full away end.

No question for me. Cmon you Black Cats!!

Wycombe for me. I think they're likely to be the only team on similar resources to us and more likely to be a team to finish below us. Mercenary but there you go.

Wycombe for me. We are in no position to judge their style as we were far worse under Ronnie and Breck. They will tell you that themselves, they’re proud of it.

Sunderland fans think they have a Devine right to play at a higher level because of their crowd sizes.

Warne admires Ainsworth’s achievements and loyalty. He has had the chance to join QPR and Blackburn but has preferred to stay where he is loved. And that is rare in todays football.

I’m sure I read somewhere Ainsworth is favorite for Blackburn job + it’s the club he supports. Assuming he does go, be difficult for whoever takes over at Wycombe to carry on with the same success so for that reason it’s Wycombe, as I think they will struggle without Ainsworth.

Sunderland

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_bukaroo View Post
    I’m sure I read somewhere Ainsworth is favorite for Blackburn job + it’s the club he supports. Assuming he does go, be difficult for whoever takes over at Wycombe to carry on with the same success so for that reason it’s Wycombe, as I think they will struggle without Ainsworth.
    He’s said he doesn’t want it because he’ll be sacked if he doesn’t get them promoted.

Wycombe for me

Should have stayed up instead of Derby last season

Wycombe for me don’t like their “football” but who are we to judge and also they should still be in Champ if it wasn’t for Derby creative accounting
    Other reason is probably the main one Sunderland one of those BIG clubs who seem to think they have a divine right to be promoted delusional

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast