+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: So what lesson have been learned

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Fair enough, but two of those didn’t really achieve anything, and the other also left the club where it was when he arrived.
    MA saving us from the drop and taking us into the top half of the table the season after (technically drawing away to Fword as well) was not achieving anything?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    MA saving us from the drop and taking us into the top half of the table the season after (technically drawing away to Fword as well) was not achieving anything?
    I thought anything short of promotion counts for nothing on NCM. Certainly finishing 5th is utter failure.

I thought anything short of promotion counts for nothing on NCM. Certainly finishing 5th is utter failure.
    Depends which League we are in?

Relative failure, not utter failure.

Or do you think this season has been a success?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Relative failure, not utter failure.

Or do you think this season has been a success?
    I think it’s somewhat disappointing, but not a disaster. I had hoped for better, but I’m not in despair.

I think it’s somewhat disappointing, but not a disaster. I had hoped for better, but I’m not in despair.
    You're not in despair?! What?!?! If not I'm not sure NCM is the place for you apple

Just remember we finished mid-table (5th), that has to be utter despair

New manager please, complete rebuild needed, and let's start questioning and doubt the owners#viva

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789