+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Maloney or Ross

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    40-30 Deeranged. Next post will either win the point for Deeranged or bring us back to deuce for this riveting match! Ball is in Islay's court, can he find a winng return?

Think he’ll hit the net with both serves, by repeating himself, man could have been a politician

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post

Think he’ll hit the net with both serves, by repeating himself, man could have been a politician
    Now JDFC that's just uncalled for. Islay can talk some nonsense but to say he could be a politician? He's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I read your post - you didn't write 'if Gavin Strachan turns down the manager's job at Dundee FC if offered' did you?

You wrote 'What happens if Gavin Strachan gives the same reply to John Nelms as he did to the Hartlepool United FC board of directors in November 2021.

That was why I asked if Gavin Strachan had been asked a question. He was obviously asked by Hartlepool and he supplied an answer but has he been asked by Dundee?

Now I'll try again but will try to make it easier, has Gavin Strachan been asked a question to which he should give John Nelms a reply?
    You would need to ask Gavin Strachan if he has been offered the manager’s job at Dundee Football Club and has/is he going to give the same answer as he did when he was offered the manager’s job at Hartlepool United FC in November 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post

I could never be a politician as I believe in telling the truth.
    I also believe in keeping information that is very important to me to myself preferring to release it at my own time of choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I could never be a politician as I believe in telling the truth.
    I also believe in keeping information that is very important to me to myself preferring to release it at my own time of choosing.
    Deuce.
    Next point is crucial.

You would need to ask Gavin Strachan if he has been offered the manager’s job at Dundee Football Club and has/is he going to give the same answer as he did when he was offered the manager’s job at Hartlepool United FC in November 2021.
    But you clearly implied the club was waiting for an answer from Gavin Strachan, at no point did you introduce doubt until challenged on it.

I just assumed that with you being so close to the club and so respected by the club that you had info the rest of us didn't have.

Game, set and match BCRAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    But you clearly implied the club was waiting for an answer from Gavin Strachan, at no point did you introduce doubt until challenged on it.

I just assumed that with you being so close to the club and so respected by the club that you had info the rest of us didn't have.

Game, set and match BCRAM?
    On the contrary. You are a former director of Dundee Football Club Limited and as a result are more likely to be privy to ‘behind the scenes’ information at Dens Park than me who is a non season ticket holder who can only manage to attend a restricted number of home games each season.

What happens if Gavin Strachan gives the same reply to John Nelms as he did to the Hartlepool United FC board of directors in November 2021.
    This is the post that Islay used to start this fascinating discussion between Islay and Deeranged. I don't think it says that Gavin Strachan was asked if he wanted to be manager of Dundee FC. It is basically asking for a "what happens next" scenario if Gavin Strachan were to say NO, as he did to Hartlepool United.

If Islay had said that he did not know or even say that Gavin Strachan had been asked if he wanted to come to Dens then the matter would have been resolved.

As self appointed umpire I'm resigning because my head hurts.

Seems to me that Deeranged nearly wins because he appealed to the ref and got a very dodgy decision with the match being abandoned while the match was at Deuce.
    Last edited by BCram; 08-06-2022 at 01:48 PM. Reason: blunder in original post by me because I had lost the plot!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    This is the post that Islay used to start this fascinating discussion between Islay and Deeranged. I don't think it says that Gavin Strachan was asked if he wanted to be manager of Dundee FC. It is basically asking for a "what happens next" scenario if Gavin Strachan were to say NO, as he did to Hartlepool United.

If Islay had said that he did not know or even say that Gavin Strachan had been asked if he wanted to come to Dens then the matter would have been resolved.

As self appointed umpire I'm resigning because my head hurts.

Seems to me that Deeranged nearly wins because he appealed to the ref and got a very dodgy decision with the match being abandoned while the match was at Deuce.
    This is why this forum is dying a death. Certain posters enjoy picking holes in posts by other posters who then give up and post on another forum.

This is why this forum is dying a death. Certain posters enjoy picking holes in posts by other posters who then give up and post on another forum.
    Well the answer lies in our own hands. Just post ideas and thoughts and don't get hung up on winning arguments.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)