+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Betting on IB suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Why would it be the end? Do you reckon the owners are going to go too far away from the IB type coach?
    I can but hope, if they don't wake up and smell the coffee things will turn sour very quickly next season if we don't come out the blocks fast.

The announcement was made by the board of directors, not Burchnall..

If he goes then good luck to the guy...and get on the phone very lively to Gary Bower who is out of work..or splash the cash and try tempt Dave Challinor in for a 3rd promotion in 3 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Why would he? Two divisions above and probably a better wage.

As a Forest fan once said, it's not rocket surgery.

If he's offered the job, he'd be a fool not to take it. Wages x 2 or even 3 and better players to work with. If he stays, the squad and tactics need some serious ''tweaking''.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If he's offered the job, he'd be a fool not to take it. Wages x 2 or even 3 and better players to work with.
    Exactly this. When you’re working in a cutthroat profession, you have to cash in when your stock is high. Warnock turned Chelsea down and we fired him 18 months later, even if it may have been the right decision.

If he's offered the job, he'd be a fool not to take it. Wages x 2 or even 3 and better players to work with. If he stays, the squad and tactics need some serious ''tweaking''.
    He’s a goner….the next bet is by when? I’m saying by Monday he’ll be FGR boss. The sooner it’s done (or not) the better really so everyone can move on. Although I don’t think the clubs approach has been too successful so far, it does at least give us a model to work from and a clearer idea on what our next manager will be like. It also means we won’t need a total overhaul of players…though I’m not overly fussed with most of the current clones.

The bet after the one about when IB will be gone by will be whether we have ever heard of our next head coach…I’m saying yes!

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffthewalls View Post
    I don't think they would suspend betting if they thought he had turned down the job.
    They suspend betting when the number of bets says to them they'd be losing money if it happened. Look at the press release about Palmer being player of the season, that does not sound like a man heading out the door

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    He’s a goner….the next bet is by when? I’m saying by Monday he’ll be FGR boss. The sooner it’s done (or not) the better really so everyone can move on. Although I don’t think the clubs approach has been too successful so far, it does at least give us a model to work from and a clearer idea on what our next manager will be like. It also means we won’t need a total overhaul of players…though I’m not overly fussed with most of the current clones.

The bet after the one about when IB will be gone by will be whether we have ever heard of our next head coach…I’m saying yes!
    Be announced before the W/E, you heard it here first, *taps nose*. Kev Nolo waiting in the wings as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    If he goes then good luck to the guy...and get on the phone very lively to Gary Bower who is out of work..or splash the cash and try tempt Dave Challinor in for a 3rd promotion in 3 seasons
    Why would he leave Stockport? He left Hartlepool because they pretty much wouldn't go any further with their resources, Stockport have a lot of money to spend. We may or may not have money to spend, depending on who you talk to but we certainly don't splash it around and shout about it if we do

Be announced before the W/E, you heard it here first, *taps nose*. Kev Nolo waiting in the wings as we speak.
    😬 Good god no…that’d be one extreme to the other.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast