+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 182 of 232 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    I see that TW posted that he was out for lunch in Glasgow today prior to the kick off today. I would suggest that he is gone!
    You would think so.... "IF" he was injured, he should have still been at Easter Road supporting his team mates.

Unless, he was that badly injured someone in Glasgow pushed him to his (posted) lunch in a wheelchair.

Get tae....................

I see that TW posted that he was out for lunch in Glasgow today prior to the kick off today. I would suggest that he is gone!
    Think Logan Chalmers may be away as well. Saw he was mentioned in English lower league gossip. Might be Forest Green where Jamie Robson is now.

Chalmers may have ended his loan spell to return to us as a forward, as we are defo losing Watt and need more back-up for Fletcher.

Chalmers and his continuous rolling of the ball under his foot pish is most definitely not the answer

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Chalmers and his continuous rolling of the ball under his foot pish is most definitely not the answer
    I agree... but was just suggesting his loan spell ending might not be because he is being sold. My worry is , that our transfer window is looking so bleak that we need to do desperate things to bolster our squad.

Fingers crossed that I am totally wrang.

Saw the picture. What an absolute pr*ck. If he isn't gone, he should be for this. That's as big a f*ck you as you'll ever see, to not only his club, but his team mates.

Get him to f*ck. Ars*hole.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Saw the picture. What an absolute pr*ck. If he isn't gone, he should be for this. That's as big a f*ck you as you'll ever see, to not only his club, but his team mates.

Get him to f*ck. Ars*hole.
    Agreed. Unfortunately, behaviour like that won't make him easy to offload. Especially with his hefty wage expectations.

If this is true about ****t, I totally hold my hands up I was wrong and change my mind about getting a fee for him, get him off the wage bill and away to fk...

"West Ham boss David Moyes keen on Dundee United wonderkid Rory MacLeod and could land £4million transfer"

https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.ampproj...od-transfer%2F

Yip..the picture of a napkin with the address of the Glasgow business...was as clear, two fingers to the club as you can get. He would have 100% been at the game if he was injured. The instagram post was done to create drama and from what I understand....he has been creating a lot of drama in the dressing room. The team look happier and more together without him. It hasn't worked out with us and it isn't going to...so lets get rid!

Page 182 of 232 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)