+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 177 of 232 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

He has a reoccurring thigh issue, but I think that he has recovered from it now. He will be an important player for the remainder of the season as I think we need more people on the pitch that can talk the others through their game. Will be doubly important if Edwards has signed a pre contract with Hearts as rumoured. I

Why am I really worried that Edwards might be cashed in last minute, leaving 2 left footers, one that is fragile, and the other out of favour!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Why am I really worried that Edwards might be cashed in last minute, leaving 2 left footers, one that is fragile, and the other out of favour!
    I cannot for the life of me see this happening.What concern's me more is i keep hearing we have a very good recruitment team who work very hard.I honestly believe what is being told but why have players not been signed yet?.

We have known for months the area's of the team that needed addressed so i cannot understand why we have not at least heard of offers being made for replacements.All i have heard so far this window is the rumours or press stories of at least 4 players being linked with moves OUT of the club.

I do not expect to be privy to everything or indeed anything going on behind the scenes at Tannadice but it would be nice if Tony would at least address the fans worried that we are heading back to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I do not expect to be privy to everything or indeed anything going on behind the scenes at Tannadice but it would be nice if Tony would at least address the fans worried that we are heading back to oblivion.
    We are one bad transfer window away from it - Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    There's nothing to be worried about. It won't happen.

I think TW will be away. Would appear that he may be a bad apple and probably best for both parties if he left. We are probably waiting for that to happen before we can move. As I have always described it, it's like domino rally...you just need the first one to fall before everything else starts moving. This window is an absolute stinker, I can see us raiding the loan market at the end of it.

Have read that another 2 young players are heading out on loan and one report that an American team is interested in Harkes now or in the summer.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 13-01-2023 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    one report that an American team are interested in Harkes now or in the summer.
    That'll be why he's played his 3 decent games for the season in the last 5/6, then.

Tbf to Harkes, he's playing far better higher up the pitch. Credit to the manager for recognising this.

If we could reach agreement with Harkes and the US club for a January move, offload Watt and Niskanen, possibly Behich for a decent fee, we'd be in a decent position to bring players in for the positions we need to fill. The question is always going to be what level of quality is available in January that we can attract.

Page 177 of 232 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)