+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will he take with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Speaking of profit. I wonder how much we got for IB? I assume as he had 2 years remaining, a fee would be payable.
    Managers don't usually attract the same amounts of compensation as players, but like I said on another thread, it's the first time in a long while that we've appointed a manager considered worthy of poaching, which makes a change from it costing us to sack them and pay them off. That's progress in itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Speaking of profit. I wonder how much we got for IB? I assume as he had 2 years remaining, a fee would be payable.
    I'm of the thinking the owners were thinking of letting go tbh. The reason being, he was under contract, & we seem to have made no attempt to keep him & they were looking at potential replacements whist still in the job. Ok players but your head coach???

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I'm of the thinking the owners were thinking of letting go tbh. The reason being, he was under contract, & we seem to have made no attempt to keep him & they were looking at potential replacements whist still in the job. Ok players but your head coach???
    Maybe had a clause in his contract these are all things we dont know ?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wootton hopefully.
    FGR is nearer to Nottingham (his home) than Portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think he will take Cameron and rodders for a sizeable fee. Maybe woots will head off to FGR now IB'S there.He wouldn't have given them a 2nd glance with Portsmouth interest before
    I can see Wootton going to FGR now, it would make sense for him.

I've seen a couple of things saying Doyle has gone or is going, but not from the official site.
    Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    I've seen a couple of things saying Doyle has gone or is going, but not from the official site.
    Can anyone confirm this?
    The only thing I've seen if from Leigh Curtis, nothing from either official Notts or FGR accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The only thing I've seen if from Leigh Curtis, nothing from either official Notts or FGR accounts
    Yes that's what I saw and a tweet supposedly from Burchnall as well, which was probably a spoof.
    See what happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12