+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    They have been sending their thugs around the world to kill people including civilians without consequences for the last 70 years and especially in the last 30 years so what could possibly go wrong.
    There were consequences. Imperial overreach is costly. Trump won on a promise to end foreign interventions and forever wars. After 4 years of that boring dross, the neocon establishment couldn't wait to jump onboard the Ukraine adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Big Pharma should have all been wearing different type of mask when they sold the so-called vaccines that do not prevent infection or spread of the virus.

According to wikipedia:-

A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease
    Aye, and to be a 'case' you had to have the symptoms. But not any more, not according to 'the Science'. It's lie piled on lie CiB, but it's astonishing how many believe it.

Just go about your day, breath deep, don't avoid crowds. With the BA.5 so prevalent in the UK right now, you're almost certain to receive a natural vaccine booster. There's a good chance you won't even notice. If you sniffled this morning, you probably have it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Just go about your day, breath deep, don't avoid crowds. With the BA.5 so prevalent in the UK right now, you're almost certain to receive a natural vaccine booster. There's a good chance you won't even notice. If you sniffled this morning, you probably have it right now.
    It's so prevalent I don't know anyone who's got it, maybe I should get out more.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's so prevalent I don't know anyone who's got it, maybe I should get out more.
    Sometimes I just stand back and admire...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    How many have us have been getting tested for this rampant virus? What new symptoms have been brought into play to try to meet the quota? Have they devised a treatment for those with mild or no symptoms at all?
    In the words of Johnny Nash ------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDTvLldOgZs

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    There were consequences. Imperial overreach is costly. Trump won on a promise to end foreign interventions and forever wars. After 4 years of that boring dross, the neocon establishment couldn't wait to jump onboard the Ukraine adventure.
    I think it is more of a case of the Ukrainians jumping on board the US adventure at gunpoint literally.It is very sad-I have videos of Zelensky`s Nazi thugs driving around the Carpathian Hungarian region and literally jumping young men and boys on the street or in shopping malls and sending them to the front line at gunpoint to a certain death.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't worry. Under emergency rules the Pfizer vaccine was subjected to rigorous tests for long term safety. The tests concluded after six months. All the control group subjects received the vaccine.

As a fully vaccinated old git, I'm quite pleased with it. My last vac was before Xmas, and I managed to catch Covid in the pub last Friday - from a spreader **** who has refused to get jabbed so he can sit on his high horse and tell everyone how clever he is.
    A rough day with a very sore throat followed so I gargled with Listerine, took some Lemsips and TBH it's been pretty much like flu since, getting better as the week has gone on.
    Given the fact that I've had a heart attack in the past I was ****ting myself but the vaccine has undoubtedly kept it manageable. Job done.

Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)