+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

It's them Jews again mon ami. I have never trusted Big Pharma since the scandal of thalidomide, nor will I ever be able to. Hence my stance on this bloody Covid vaccine.

Time to check out the life insurance policies for some folks I think...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...5Axv7NikdLSmC2

Just watching a YouTube video of a Japanese Breakfast gig at Pitchfork in July, not half an hour in and Michelle has already twice stopped the band and asked for medics to go to the aid of people collapsed in the audience.

Is this what they mean by the 'new normal' ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Just watching a YouTube video of a Japanese Breakfast gig at Pitchfork in July, not half an hour in and Michelle has already twice stopped the band and asked for medics to go to the aid of people collapsed in the audience.

Is this what they mean by the 'new normal' ?
    Used to happen very regularly when Elvis, the Beatles, the Stones or whoever were performing but they were carted out without any need to stop the performance, just as at football matches when people collapsed in the stand, the game never stopped.

So all this 'stop the performance' and 'stop the game' must be the 'new normal'

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Used to happen very regularly when Elvis, the Beatles, the Stones or whoever were performing but they were carted out without any need to stop the performance, just as at football matches when people collapsed in the stand, the game never stopped.

So all this 'stop the performance' and 'stop the game' must be the 'new normal'
    Seen plenty of hysterical girls passing out, and lads falling down rat-arsed or stoned out of their heads, but never in over 50 years of concerts, gigs, festivals etc. have I seen any kid being treated for cardiac arrest. Then two in 20 minutes at Pitchfork. Been watching football since the early 50s, I can remember people being passed to the front occasionally, when the terraces were packed, crushed and swaying, but since we've been forced to sit down, I've never seen anyone need treatment after collapsing in the stand.

It was such a rare event previously they never needed to stop games, they now stop games simply because it's been happening so frequently, and the players besides the fans were being distracted by it. It does seem to be happening less this season thankfully, now that they've stopped jabbing under 50s, but I expect that is pure co-incidence, and vaccines have nothing to do with it.

Seen plenty of hysterical girls passing out, and lads falling down rat-arsed or stoned out of their heads, but never in over 50 years of concerts, gigs, festivals etc. have I seen any kid being treated for cardiac arrest. Then two in 20 minutes at Pitchfork. Been watching football since the early 50s, I can remember people being passed to the front occasionally, when the terraces were packed, crushed and swaying, but since we've been forced to sit down, I've never seen anyone need treatment after collapsing in the stand.

It was such a rare event previously they never needed to stop games, they now stop games simply because it's been happening so frequently, and the players besides the fans were being distracted by it. It does seem to be happening less this season thankfully, now that they've stopped jabbing under 50s, but I expect that is pure co-incidence, and vaccines have nothing to do with it.
    You could well be correct, however, one thing is much more prevalent these days than it ever was when we were young.
    Drugs of all kinds and of different purity and, in many cases, no record of from whence they came.
    I walk the streets of Ashington regularly and pass loads of people ov different ages who are obviously spaced out. It used to be alcohol, however, that is no longer the 'in' thing.
    I know quite a number of people who consider themselves to be sportspeople, however, they take 'recreational' drugs.

Vaccines, Covid, drugs et al ---who knows? Only 'them' and 'they' only tell you what 'they' want you to know.
    Just get on with life regardless because you have no control over what is happening.

You could well be correct, however, one thing is much more prevalent these days than it ever was when we were young.
    Drugs of all kinds and of different purity and, in many cases, no record of from whence they came.
    I walk the streets of Ashington regularly and pass loads of people ov different ages who are obviously spaced out. It used to be alcohol, however, that is no longer the 'in' thing.
    I know quite a number of people who consider themselves to be sportspeople, however, they take 'recreational' drugs.

Vaccines, Covid, drugs et al ---who knows? Only 'them' and 'they' only tell you what 'they' want you to know.
    Just get on with life regardless because you have no control over what is happening.
    Of course, we do mein freund. Don't take dodgy vaccines. Simples!

51-year-old builder down my son-in-law's local went home and never woke up. His wife told my relatives wife it was the "bloody vaccine" that did for him.

Documented death "cardiac arrest" - which I found really strange for a bloke who looked to be as fit as a butcher's dog with no history of heart problems.

As I look through the press this type of anecdotal "evidence" is worryingly common.

Who knows indeed Sub, but this I do know, the fans collapsing in the stands started at the same time as the booster jabs were rolled out to the under 50s, they've stopped the booster jabs for under 50s and the fans have stopped collapsing in the stands.

Who knows indeed Sub, but this I do know, the fans collapsing in the stands started at the same time as the booster jabs were rolled out to the under 50s, they've stopped the booster jabs for under 50s and the fans have stopped collapsing in the stands.
    Not exactly fecking rocket science is it mon ami?

Knock on the door early yesterday morning, our neighbour asking if we could help get her husband up off the floor. They're both in their 80s and her husband has cancer, is very frail and to be blunt about it, he's on his last legs. We got him back in bed, helped clean him up and she decided to ring for an ambulance. Later on we got a phone call from their grand-daughter, she thanked us for helping her grandad and told us the paramedics had been, routinely tested grandad, and she wanted to let us know that he had tested positive for the Covid.

The old boy, god bless him, may well not see the week out, he has no signs or symptoms of Covid, it will be the cancer and old age that sees him off, but he'll go down in the official stats as yet another 'Covid Death', although Covid will have had feck all to do with it.
    Last edited by sinkov; 07-11-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)