+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "The Thailand study should be concerning for everyone. It showed close to a 30% rate of cardiac injury (which they called “cardiovascular manifestations”) after the 2nd vax shot on kids who were perfectly normal before the shot.

This suggests that:

All of the previous estimates based on observational studies were wrong… in some cases by a factor of nearly 1,000X. That is a huge goof by the medical community. However, nobody seems to be upset by that… I guess science is OK when the peer-reviewed papers are off by close to three orders of magnitude. See this description of the Swiss study for the reference (“2.8 percent instead of the expected [post-COVID vaccine of] 0.0035 percent”).

We have no idea what the numbers will look like for older or younger people. They could be far worse. We have no idea because we’ve never measured it.

Everyone in the medical community, mainstream media, and Congress should be calling for both of these studies, but all I hear is crickets.

I wonder why?"

It's the "Mushroom Strategy" again mon ami, feed us on bull$hit and keep us in the dark.

The "evidence" is now starting to support my initial misgivings on this bloody vaccine...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...qqUQm4fpf5sLo3

One of the biggest mysteries to me mon ami, is why they're pushing these shots on children, who are at next to zero risk from Covid. If the scum want to make money out of putting adults at risk, that's appalling enough, but why children, what sort of people are we dealing with here ?

One of the biggest mysteries to me mon ami, is why they're pushing these shots on children, who are at next to zero risk from Covid. If the scum want to make money out of putting adults at risk, that's appalling enough, but why children, what sort of people are we dealing with here ?
    Evil people, as simple as that. Just pure Evil.

Your guess is as good as mine mon ami, but in your own words, "Follow the money!"

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Evil people, as simple as that. Just pure Evil.
    Glad we can now agree on something U_G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine mon ami, but in your own words, "Follow the money!"
    The b@stards are making a killing, pun intended, on the grown ups, leaves the kids alone ffs.

The b@stards are making a killing, pun intended, on the grown ups, leaves the kids alone ffs.
    Indeed mon ami, indeed...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-1...gIIcwPn8i6My5h

The evidence is become overwhelming. Who to sue is the question...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...F%2BuQzJVB%2F8

Well you can't sue the vaccine producers, that's for sure, they've all been granted indemnity. This is interesting mon ami, they're starting to get very twitchy.

"Blame Game Begins as MHRA Passes the Buck: “All the Covid Vaccine Authorisation Decisions Were Taken by the Government Minister”

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/19/...ment-minister/

Well you can't sue the vaccine producers, that's for sure, they've all been granted indemnity. This is interesting mon ami, they're starting to get very twitchy.

"Blame Game Begins as MHRA Passes the Buck: “All the Covid Vaccine Authorisation Decisions Were Taken by the Government Minister”

https://dailysceptic.org/2023/01/19/...ment-minister/
    It's f*cking frightening mon ami, but we can't say we did not warn them can we?

Where's 59/60 & OC when we need them?

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)