+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

The cracks are starting to appear, even Sarah Knapton, Science Editor of the Telegraph has mentioned the vaccines in her latest piece. Of course she exonerates them, nowt to do with them, but at least she's had to acknowledge they just may be part of the problem, she's never done that before, wouldn't even mention them.

I had to laugh at the revised Swindon figures, they had almost twice as many Myocarditis patients released from hospital as they had admitted. Go on then, how does that work ?

How is Campbell making millions Sub ? I watch all his videos and have never paid a penny, I'm not even sure if there is a means to make a donation, never seen one, nor have I ever seen any adverts.

Campbell is an author of several textbooks on nursing. He's made them available free online. He does volunteer work in Uganda. Dude ain't in it for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Meanwhile, Doctor Campbell is coining in his millions from his cult following. They are all at it, meanwhile the rich get richer and we plebs suffer whether we believe one side or the other. It's an interesting life, particularly if you just get on with it and aren't influenced by the numerous 'influencers'
    Did you know that, in the end, you will die anyway ---this is the only certainty in life and you never know when it is going to happen whether you have been vaccinated, involved in accidents, had life threatening illnesses or whatever.

YES however you are missing the point. It is our body our choice, like it has always been. However this time around they have put pressure on EVERYONE to get the jab.
    Made extra restrictions on the unjabbed. Made kids able to have it without parent permission, yet when his feet are sore they need a note of me the parent to say "his feet are sore" and will be in trainers. So he has the authority to put an experimental jab into him but cannot be trusted to say his feet are sore?

People who didn't want an experimental jab with NO LONG TERM SAFTEY DATA were being called and labelled ant vax, like seriously? A lot had taken with 1, 2 or even a booster but still called anti vax.
    I have never been an anti vax in my life, this one just didn't make sense though. created in a few months, really?

Any way, people lost their jobs or were forced to have jabs to keep them.
    They paid millions on advertising so every one would take them, look at the cringe adverts they made, wow.

They temped youngsters by saying they would get a free McDonalds meal if they had it , like seriously WTF?

Sunak and his cronies friends were making pop up PPE business' making millions if not billions

The trial data they wanted hidden for 75 years, like seriously again wtf?

The poor kids injured in the trials were shunned and ignored.

Sports stars as well as local people I have known all my life, dropping like flies.

All social media with comments negative were removed and the writer banned

Experts talking about the jab lost their jobs so a lot are afraid to speak out.

Excess deaths hitting 52,000 in the UK alone (1700 die of travel related deaths)

SO death does come to us ALL naturally. Like you say. however it is my choices and nature that will bring that around. To link the jab and say just take it death comes to us all is just a joke.

If death comes to us all why try and make a vaccine? why not just go with that theory>?

John campbell was brave to speak out and post FACT related articles and now he will get rewarded quite well though YouTube and fully deserved to.

Join some dots and do some home work and remember it was the sensible people who didn't go off the BBC info that were made to feel like Leppers.

Rant over (wrote in about 1 minute b4 school run)

Apologies for the rant supersub, I think I actually read your message wrong

But any way a few of my feelings in less than 1 minute are there

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Apologies for the rant supersub, I think I actually read your message wrong

But any way a few of my feelings in less than 1 minute are there
    Don't apologise U_G. Control & coercion were the agenda. Thankfully enough of us said "No!" and meant it.

I doubt Campbell is making money off Youtube. Even with 1.2 million subscribers, Youtube will "demonetize" videos that tread anywhere near the forbidden subjects. That means that Youtube keeps all the ad revenue from that video rather than sharing a cut with the author.

I don't usually trawl Google but it would appear that YouTube does earn Doctor Cambell a little bit of cash ---just over $1.4 million every 5 months.
    The question I would ask which is irrelevant to what he earns is quite simply :- What is everybody doing to stop the brainwashing of individuals, the control and coercion etc., etc?

Just had a look at some of the Campbell You Tube estimated earnings figures,

Dec 20th £102--£1.6k
    Dec 21st £55--£883

With that sort of range, why don't they just say, we ain't got a fecking clue. It's a bit odd as well, if he's such a money-spinner for YouTube and himself, why they are so keen to censor him and close him down, only the back end of last week they took one of his vids down.

I'm a lot more bothered about Sunak trying to make the "Right to Strike" illegal.

There is going to be some very sad time ahead for most people :/

Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)