+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    When Johnson and Hancock gave the Big Pharma outfits no culpability for their vaccine outcomes was what convinced me to swerve the jab.

I could never understand why people would suffer the jab and its unknown consequences just to board a plane and go on holiday.

How f*cking ridiculous was that.
    How about in order to go and see needy clients who had asked for help from the charity for which I volunteer? Some of these were classed as vulnerable and, in order to meet insurance requirements, we were instructed that we should be vaccinated otherwise, like many health workers, we would not be allowed to give assistance. I am now 76 years old and still help those in need, if I drop dead tomorrow ---so be it -----but I shall miss my holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    How about in order to go and see needy clients who had asked for help from the charity for which I volunteer? Some of these were classed as vulnerable and, in order to meet insurance requirements, we were instructed that we should be vaccinated otherwise, like many health workers, we would not be allowed to give assistance. I am now 76 years old and still help those in need, if I drop dead tomorrow ---so be it -----but I shall miss my holiday.
    Coercion and control at its very finest mein freund. Divide and rule. The Tories have been doing it for nigh on 250 years.

Coercion and control at its very finest mein freund. Divide and rule. The Tories have been doing it for nigh on 250 years.
    You cannot believe that the political left cares more for your individual freedom. As for the Tories, they have been following Tony Blair's politics--mass immigration, globalization, and the sack of your culture and tradition. When Liz got the nod, one of the first things she proposed was: more legal immigration. You need an English nationalist party and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    You cannot believe that the political left cares more for your individual freedom. As for the Tories, they have been following Tony Blair's politics--mass immigration, globalization, and the sack of your culture and tradition. When Liz got the nod, one of the first things she proposed was: more legal immigration. You need an English nationalist party and soon.
    Fair enough but to think it’s Tony’s Blair’s politics ? You need to do research on klaus scwhab and WEF

Sorry to disappoint your political aspirations, BT, however, the Tories had nothing to do with it. Simply an in house decision by the head of the charity and nobody was forced to have anything because we are all volunteers and could quite simply have said that we would not visit and help people, which is what happened in some cases.
    You are always going on about poverty and it should not be happening, however, what are you doing about it? Ah yes, talking, well that certainly will save a lot of people who are desperate.
    I volunteered to help people in need many years ago and I shall still carry on doing so, regardless of my own safety and any political or non-political decisions.
    It is my choice, just as you chose not to be vaccinated. Don't knock it, you are going to live longer than me because you refused so you are safe.

What we need is a political party that gives everybody an even chance, a "Fair go" if you will, but I can't see one on the horizon.

It always makes me smile Robus when I hear from someone whose country was built on immigrants moaning about immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Fair enough but to think it’s Tony’s Blair’s politics ? You need to do research on klaus scwhab and WEF
    I'm well aware. The mass immigration that is wrecking your country by the day began under Blair.

What we need is a political party that gives everybody an even chance, a "Fair go" if you will, but I can't see one on the horizon.

It always makes me smile Robus when I hear from someone whose country was built on immigrants moaning about immigrants.
    2/3 of your urban population is non-English. English people will be an absolute minority in Britain in a generation. You cannot fail to understand what that means, and where it will lead.

2/3 of your urban population is non-English. English people will be an absolute minority in Britain in a generation. You cannot fail to understand what that means, and where it will lead.
    People who need people are the luckiest people in the world.

I'm well aware. The mass immigration that is wrecking your country by the day began under Blair.
    I thought it started when the Vikings arrived swiftly followed by the French.

Then of course the Germans took over.

Attachment 23193

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)